2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

56 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Jabari was about to end Wemby's NBA career had he made that dunk on him.

That was a weird way to say "Jabari just got humiliated twice in 3 seconds."

The Houston bench was hilarious to watch in the background.

• Like 8

And Ill just add from now on I dont care about the games the Nets play up until the final 3 minutes. Thats when I will see if the Nets can finish games the right way. Its just frustrating the Nets have the same problem as last season once KD left. They just cant finish games. 

Luka played unbelievable though. Tough defense on him and he just made shots. Thats what big time superstar players do. Kyrie was quiet in his "revenge" game. He made some shots here and there but I thought he would have the type of game Luka ended up having. 

The Mavs wont be as good this season bc they struggled to beat the Spurs and they struggled to beat the Nets without Clax and Johnson. But as long as they have a healthy Luka and Kyrie they can beat any team in West. Not in a 7 game series but I could see them getting swept or taking 2 games forcing a Game 6 but ultimately losing. 

21 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

5 of their next 6 games are the Jazz, Spurs, Spurs, Pistons and Bulls. And Booker is going to play in their next game and I doubt Beal will be out more than 1 more gm. 

I don't think that addresses anything I said.