2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Luka went absolutely nuclear in the 2nd Quarter, and was super efficient all night, Jokic had a triple single figure night, and the Mavs still had no shot in that game. Genuinely felt sorry for him.

Nuggets young bench is such a roller coaster. The lows are soooooo low, but the highs are so high when you consider the potential.

Peyton Watson is the epitome of that. He looks brilliant right now on both ends. I'm sure in a month I will be saying how poor he's been

27 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Harden has his highest efg% and ts% (both way above his career averages) of his career despite the fact that almost all of his shots are jumpshots. the lowest % of his shots come at the rim this year of his career

Should’ve went for Harden over Beal if it was doable. 

On 12/17/2023 at 11:32 AM, seminoles1 said:

Dante Exum came back to the league better than ever. Wild.

Does it not feel like the NBA draft is just a wild crapshoot at this point? These kids come in so early and most simply aren't ready. Some are also very ready but it feels like most need legitimate seasoning.

Which is wild given how easy production is in the NBA now 

4 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Does it not feel like the NBA draft is just a wild crapshoot at this point? These kids come in so early and most simply aren't ready. Some are also very ready but it feels like most need legitimate seasoning.

Which is wild given how easy production is in the NBA now 

A lot of former guys have said it's gotta be straight outta HS so they've still got their apex but haven't had creativity beaten out of them, or 3-4 years in college, I'm starting to see why.