2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Does Jalen Suggs play like his life depends upon it in every game, or just against Denver? He's unbelievable every time we play them.

Hats off to the Magic. They left it all out there and deserved the win. Would rather Jokic heave it from half court again than do whatever the hell Jamal did on that last play.

1 hour ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Does Jalen Suggs play like his life depends upon it in every game, or just against Denver? He's unbelievable every time we play them.

Hats off to the Magic. They left it all out there and deserved the win. Would rather Jokic heave it from half court again than do whatever the hell Jamal did on that last play.

Not a possession this season where Suggs hasn’t played like that. It’s crazy. He’s the best defender in the league I’ve seen 

22 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Clippers might be the best team in the West

And Lue is a good coach. He put on a masterclass last night. No Trey hurt but doubling BI every possession really threw off the Pelicans. 

The lid on the rim in the 2nd didn’t help either.

3 hours ago, Kingram said:

And Lue is a good coach. He put on a masterclass last night. No Trey hurt but doubling BI every possession really threw off the Pelicans. 

The lid on the rim in the 2nd didn’t help either.

Lue might be the best coach in the whole damn league

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Went to Rockets vs Bucks tonight. Only second time I’ve ever been to an NBA game. I really enjoyed it

Despite the outcome what was your impression of the Toyota Center atmosphere?

Edited by Texansfan713