2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

21 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't follow NBA regular season much anymore, but I certainly wouldn't have expected a 30-13 first year coach to get fired. 

He is bad. I’m thankful he was let go. We weren’t going to win with his suspect coaching at best 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

What's crazy is how often Sochan,  Vassell, and Tre Jones look him off lmao his shots per quarter is way too low 

tbh I think this style of play will eventually benefit Wemby. He's 19 and learning to play in a system, regardless of who is around him. I don't think the Spurs are worried about winning this year.

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't follow NBA regular season much anymore, but I certainly wouldn't have expected a 30-13 first year coach to get fired. 

crazy that giannis can carry a team like that to 30 wins

Look at all the upheaval they had just because they lost in the first round last season. Against the Heat, Jimmy Butler played like apex Jordan, the other players shot like historical % from 3, and Giannis essentially missed 3 games. So that happens and you completely change everything? You fire coach Bud and then you trade Holiday + other assets for Lillard, which destroys them on the perimeter defensively.

Now, they fire their coach they just hired before the all-star break.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:02 PM, Texansfan713 said:

Celtics fans taking over Toyota Center is a BAD look.  I havent been so embarrassed at a game in my life.

it happens everywhere man don't feel bad. 

i was trying to get a suite box for celtics blazers this year. boxes are 7 grand minimum. the raptors that same weekend? 1k.

They said on TNT that the Bucks hired Doc Rivers, said CNN Sports reported it. But none of that seems to be true.

Looks like NBATV accidentally aired a prerecorded snippet they made in case Doc was hired. And the TNT ppl thought was real?

Edited by 11sanchez11