The MVP race

Steelersfan43

23 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If the Ravens take down Miami and get the 1 seed locked up, I would be surprised if it doesn’t go to Lamar.

Think the only way Allen gets it is if they get the 2 seed and he hits at least 45 TDS and like 4,300-4,500 yards.

Allen has 17!!!! More touchdowns…but because he has 5 more turnovers it’s not him? Lol. Blows my mind.

CMC or Hill I can live with but Allen is the most deserving QB this year, by a hefty margin.

21 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Allen has 17!!!! More touchdowns…but because he has 5 more turnovers it’s not him? Lol. Blows my mind.

CMC or Hill I can live with but Allen is the most deserving QB this year, by a hefty margin.

I’ll still take Dak over Allen

3 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Purdy has a bad game and they lose.

CMC  gets 100+ and a TD and they lose.  

Which one is more valuable again? 

Purdy didn't just have a bad game. His results were horrific. 

When was the last time someone threw 4 ints and the team rallied around them?

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Trevor last year I think but sure. 

Horrific night. Not trying to downplay it.

I think we just add it to the stats and tally em at the end, but I have a feeling these 4 are going to count like 12 to people looking for a reason to discredit Purdy’s season. 

31 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Who cares. Purdy has more TDs than Lamar too and everyone just saw with their own eyes who the better player is.

And Lamar is missing his best pass catcher in Andrews.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We all know who the MVP is

Lamar Jackson GIFs | Tenor

They aren't giving the MVP to a guy with 19 TD passes and less than 1k rushing.

There just isn't a QB playing at a MVP level this year which would be the perfect time to prove to everyone it's not just a QB award and give it to Tyreke Hill for being the best offensive player or Myles if they want to give it to the best player on the best defense in be NFL

26 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I mean...all the time if the majority of the time the QB has a good game??? Did the Patriots give up on Tom Brady in 2001 when he threw 4INTs in the 4th quarter against the Broncos???

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 3:03 PM, Soggust said:

98 Cunningham was efficient, he put up good TD numbers and low picks and stayed in the pocket. 

88 Cunningham had a ton of usage, but low TD numbers, high turnovers. Still had a good amount of YPG, especially via rushing, enough to be in the MVP discussion. 

98 Cunningham to 98 Moss is still my favorite QB to WR combo in NFL history. Legit unstoppable. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

They aren't giving the MVP to a guy with 19 TD passes and less than 1k rushing.

That's crazy cuz I thought for sure MVP voters actually watch the games and not just box score scout. There absolutely is a QB playing at an MVP level and you saw it tonight.

Also, the dolphins had arguably their best offensive performance of the year sans the Denver game against the Jets without Tyreek on the field, so his MVP case kinda died there.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 3