Week 7 GDT: Falcons vs. Titans (Oilers) Every beginning has an end

KingTitan

21 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

For better or worse, it's the right decision to start Levis. Hopefully he doesn't look like Malik

I don't think he will. 

I think if anything he will throw interceptions rather than pass for 80 yards loll 

He might have 260 yards 1 TD and 3 ints. 

• Like 1

If he just improves his feel in the pocket it will make him a way better QB right away. At Kentucky I swear he had the worst pocket awareness that I ever remember seeing.

It’s really that and his footwork that need the most work, and if he just gets those to a half decent level, we might have a good QB.

Unfortunately those are also things that usually take a long time to substantially improve. But who knows. Maybe being healthy will help those as well.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I just want to know if it's too much for him. 
I can take mistakes and what not, but if he looks like the game is too fast and too much for him, I'd be disappointed. 

Cause it looks like too much for Malik. 

Honestly, based on looking at highlights and some youtube breakdowns, as well as only hearing what I want to hear

I think Levis is gonna be the type of guy that has a solid career in the NFL. All the physical tools are there and he seems to be a guy who works his butt off. Hopefully the mental/cerebral aspect develops, too.

• Like 1