The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

22 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You’re trying too hard bub

I think you and your softy coach are trying a little to hard to make excuses for your failures. Even to the point your already making it an excuse for this years game preemptively despite the fact that Stallions won’t even be there while your sign stealing guy will be. 

Do you honestly believe OSU doesn’t steal signs? 

7 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

I think you and your softy coach are trying a little to hard to make excuses for your failures. Even to the point your already making it an excuse for this years game preemptively despite the fact that Stallions won’t even be there while your sign stealing guy will be. 

Do you honestly believe OSU doesn’t steal signs? 

You already won my friend. I can’t compete with the moral high ground of Urban Meyer, Maurice Clarett and some rapper. 

I think the fairest thing for the B10 to do to spell this out for Michigan

1. We don't have enough information to make a fair ruling right now

2. We will let this playout

3. You have the option to self impose a post season ban this year

4. If you do not self impose a punishment this year, and we find you guilty, the punishment will be *considerably* worse 

If  Michigan thinks they are innocent, they can play the year out, get a chance at a title, and redeem themselves by proving they did nothing wrong. 

If Michigan knows they are guilty, they can avoid disgracing the sport and the conference by potentially going to a playoff this year, and actually do the right thing. 

We dont fully know whats going on, but its obvious Michigan knows how screwed they are. 

• Like 2

I've said this before and I may be in the minority, but the actual scandal and lengths Michigan has gone through to knowingly cheat are far worse than the actual sign-stealing. They knowingly and intentionally cheated and set up a system to do so. That's death penalty stuff.

Maybe we can get Connor Stallions to put his skills to work and find out what the hell is inside Ron Desantis' boots.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I've said this before and I may be in the minority, but the actual scandal and lengths Michigan has gone through to knowingly cheat are far worse than the actual sign-stealing. They knowingly and intentionally cheated and set up a system to do so. That's death penalty stuff.

Maybe we can get Connor Stallions to put his skills to work and find out what the hell is inside Ron Desantis' boots.

Definitely “cover up is worse than the crime” so far in that what they’ve done to blatantly cheat and flat out disregard the rules is something unprecedented.

If somehow they find that they hacked into computer drives of opponents, they deserve to have the NCAA go scorched earth for about a 5 year period. 

• Like 3

If there aren’t satisfactory measures taken, I don’t know why any Big Ten opponents wouldn’t just go out there on a Saturday with microphones in their helmets. What is the worst the Big Ten or NCAA could do honestly? You took things into your own hands to level the playing field when a team clearly illegally acquired your signals. If I were Purdue Saturday I would dare someone to do something about it. You are already Purdue. It’s hard to get knocked any lower, what’s the worst that can happen.

• Like 1