The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

4 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Do you think Ozzy is delusional? 

I don’t know the guy but you all seem to respect his opinion and despite him basically saying he similarly doesn’t believe it’s a big deal or has much do with Michigans success are completely staying away from responding to him.  

your a Nebraska fan if I remember? Could be wrong it’s been along time. 

Im not even sure what most of these guys arguments actually are other than “Michigan cheat, Michigan bad”. Do you honestly believe sign stealing isn’t highly prevalent in college football? Are you aware it’s not against the rules? Obviously the CMU sideline in person scouting is against the rules but also just ridiculously stupid. What is gained from that that couldn’t be gained from the stands? That’s confusing 

Yes.

No.

It is, but just like any cheating scandal, the ones who get caught are the ones punished.

And it's pretty obvious you yourself have never played organized football at a competitive level based on numerous statements of yours.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

And it's pretty obvious you yourself have never played organized football at a competitive level based on numerous statements of yours.

You would be wrong sir. 

Given the statements are so numerous I’m sure you could single out at least one. It’s fine to disagree with the advantage sign stealing may or may not give but considering plenty of nfl players have stated they consider the advantage minimal it’s certainly debatable amongst people who have played the game at a competitive level. 

So can you give me an example? Or just give a blah blah weasel out of it response that doesn’t say anything.  I’m literally making arguments, I’m not saying you have to agree with them but respond directly to the argument and refute it rather than oh your an idiot cause things 

Just now, Sad People said:

Am i correct when i say that its all over college ball its just that Michigan in this particular case got caught?

In person coaching, taping of sidelines, and manufactured play sheets calling out runs vs pass? They’re alone.

Potentially hacking other teams databases? They’re alone.

In game stealing signs, absolutely everyone does it.

• Like 1