The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You are saying that something is disgusting for a human being to say.

You have spent the last week doing damage control for clearly immoral behavior. Your best justification is bringing up other situations that don’t look good.

Seems you are selective in your sense of caring about ethics. 

Yes I think his take on the UGA situation is bad one. 

No I don’t think steeling signs in college football is immoral or unethical. I’ve never stated other wise. (Yes I know “it’s how he did it” doesn’t matter if playing field is even)  Bringing up other situations is pointing out a lack of consistency and fair treatment.  You want the conversation to be Michigan did wrong and nothing else anyone else does or did matters just punish Michigan.  I’m making a different argument.  This is a forum for college football discussion, not everyone needs to have the same point of view 

23 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah you are lost on this one. Can’t debate a rock. Enjoy

Now we are name calling?  Someone gave me a warning for that. 

Yeah Georgia beat Michigan pretty good.  They were really fricken good. I even remember a play that was a jet pass to Corum in the flat when Dean took off running towards the play before the ball was even snapped.  Good thing JaMo got hurt. But yeah Georgia’s good at football not sure your point.  

Yeah a actually failed grammar (English) I know hard to believe right? It’s so important to get all grammar correct on my iPhone when talking football.  I did pretty good in economics though, seemed more important but that’s just me. 

5 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/07/rivals-decoded-michigan-signals-and-shared-with-another-big-ten-team

Can still whine about minor rule violations as a last ditch effort all you want but this pretty much proves there was no actual on field advantage.  

"proves"

Didn't you whine about anonymous sources earlier? But when they agree with you, it's "proven"?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

You have no actual evidence that these signals were obtained illegally or that they weren't gathered by a single lone wolf. This so-called "anonymous" source mite just be some Michigan fan scared of it's Big 10 opponents.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You have no actual evidence that these signals were obtained illegally or that they weren't gathered by a single lone wolf. This so-called "anonymous" source mite just be some Michigan fan scared of it's Big 10 opponents.

He doesn't understand the concept of "legal" versus "illegal" and has proven that numerous times in this thread. He really thinks it's just about stealing signs and only stealing signs. It's pathetically comical at this point

• Like 1