The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

17 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Opposing player!!! This rule is clearly under the in game section of the rules a specifically notes that it only applies to the 2 teams playing in said game.  

Using a 3rd party to in game scout for you is a grey area in the rule book.   Using some random guy in the stands or using coach from another school is all the same. It’s a 3rd party giving you in game scouting. It’s either against the rules or it’s not.  There is no rule against obtaining video of a future opponent 

Except they weren't using "some random guy," Stalions was paying people to go and film these signals. This means they're not random guys and it makes them paid agents of someone associated with the Michigan program.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Except they weren't using "some random guy," Stalions was paying people to go and film these signals. This means they're not random guys and it makes them paid agents of someone associated with the Michigan program.

You aren’t going to convince him of anything, and neither are any of us.

What’s going on to the rest of us is clear. The Harbaugh family is giving a last gasp effort to smoke screen and create red herrings and nobody outside of Ann Arbor is buying it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You aren’t going to convince him of anything, and neither are any of us.

What’s going on to the rest of us is clear. The Harbaugh family is giving a last gasp effort to smoke screen and create red herrings and nobody outside of Ann Arbor is buying it.

I know, I just can't help myself

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just post this over and over and over. Maybe he'll get it. Not optimistic but crazier things have happened

Got it. So have the University turn over his electronics, find the recordings he has from the minions he sent to these games on his hard drive-- its going to be the file titled OSU_Penn20231021.mp4 right next to MichiganManifesto_v9.docx. Shouldnt be that hard, issue the 3 year bowl ban from 2024-2027 and loss of scholarships and lets wrap this thing up. Boom done.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

LOL No way...... Did his family really try to muddy the waters? That would be hilarious and on par w/ everything so far. Granted Finkes played for OSU so taking this w/ a grain of salt but still would be hilarious.

EDIT: I'm a moron he was fired from Purdue in 2022. He's just pissed his boss fired him and he has to go work for Wake Forest.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

My time at fort OSU was one of great suffrage. The blistering cold morrows were full of scorn and bitterness for several fortnights. We begrudgingly carried on through theft of our greatest enemies communication toward a bitter war end that would claim the souls of several of my comrades. 

You and Captain Andrew Luck probably had a lot in common.

• Like 5