The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

7 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

I already explained this to you further proof of you just playing dumb in attempts to fool others. Telling people u blocked me lol, constantly unblocking cause u just have to see what I have to say.  You link an account that has “2” total posts from 5 years ago.  I had issues getting my account transferred big whoop. I have another account too was like myoldaccountwontwork or something like that don’t think I ever posted with it.

No one’s ever claimed Michigan is Bama. Georgia wasn’t some great program before the last two years and Smarts trajectory and win percentage at Georgia was pretty similar to Harbaugh’s at Michigan. Michigans 35-3 in the last 3 years so yeah they can win on the field. Only one team wins it all.  The point was OSU fans whining for someone other than there football team to interfere and do something before they win a national title is hilarious. Never mind the fact Harbaughs actually won at the big show. 

we don’t feel Michigan did nothing wrong so much as it’s being blown out of proportion for clicks and because bad pub for UM is good for other coaches. Low football iq people are eating it right up.  I’ve yet to see any actual former football players think this is a big deal I’m sure there’s 1 or 2 out there but just about everyone I’ve herd speak on it pretty much shrugs there shoulders.

Since I graduated high school, Michigan is 105-68 as a football team. 1-12 against Ohio State in that span.

Since Connor Stalions was hired and ducked Ohio State in the Covid year, they are 35-3 and 2-0 against Ohio State (potentially 3-0) despite their coaching staffs and recruiting rankings remaining largely the same as they have always been.

Surely its just because they finally figured it out and nothing could have possibly been the common denominator there that lines up with their massive turnaround from being a perennial 3-5 loss school to being arguably the best program in the country seemingly overnight.

One day we all just woke up after Harbaugh having a combined 1-11 record against OSU and Bowl opponents to find the Michigan football program snapped into a Slim Jim and started running the table and going undefeated for no reason at all

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Since I graduated high school, Michigan is 105-68 as a football team. 1-12 against Ohio State in that span.

Since Connor Stalions was hired and ducked Ohio State in the Covid year, they are 35-3 and 2-0 against Ohio State (potentially 3-0) despite their coaching staffs and recruiting rankings remaining largely the same as they have always been.

Surely its just because they finally figured it out and nothing could have possibly been the common denominator there that lines up with their massive turnaround from being a perennial 3-5 loss school to being arguably the best program in the country seemingly overnight.

One day we all just woke up after Harbaugh having a combined 1-11 record against OSU and Bowl opponents to find the Michigan football program snapped into a Slim Jim and started running the table and going undefeated for no reason at all

It’s called building a program. It takes time and doesn’t happen over night.  Connor Stallions was around and on the Michigan sidelines dating back to like 2017 just not in his same position.  The time line also coincides with Jim changing his coordinators who are now universally considered amongst the elite in the nation.  If you don’t think hiring Mike McDonald and Jesse Minter to run the defense and getting rid of Don Brown Is the reason for Michigans turn around in defense you honestly don’t understand football. Mike McDonald seems to be doing just fine without Connor Stallions by his side as does Jesse Minter. 

Connor Stallions is not the reason Michigan has had an elite oline the past few season. Conner Stallions is not the reason they have elite running backs. He is not the reason Michigan finally has a good qb. 

Connor Stallions has nothing to do with Hassan Haskins running over your defense again and again and again all day long making your squad look completely helpless.  Connor Stallions isn’t the reason your line got destroyed by Hutch all game long. Connor stalions isnt the reason your defense let Cornelius Johnson have a career day , Connor Stalions isn’t the reason your d-cord brought his safety’s all the way into the box not once but twice ( not exactly the play a sign stealer would call a run against) and let Edwards run right past them for game sealing TD’s. 

You can talk recruiting rankings all you want but Michigan has more NFL talent right now than OSU does.  JJ, Corum, Edwards, Zinter, Keegan, Nugget, Loveland, Barner, Wilson, Johnson, Morgan, Graham, Jenkins, Grant, McGregor, Moore, Barrett, Colson, Johnson, Mikey, Paige and Moore will all be NFL draft picks and there’s probably more.  That has nothing to do with Connor Stallions.

Michigan has out worked , out hustled , out coached, out schemed and out played OSU the last 3 years and that has nothing to do with Connor Stallions. 

OSU pays high school kids to attend recruiting events (against nil rules) while Michigan gets NIL deals for players who have earned it and they stay because they love Michigan, they love Jim and they are treated like his own children and rewarded for what they’ve earned. OSU players take the season off before there even draft eligible because they only view there school as a means to and end and the attitude spreads threw the entire program and culture. Michigan has a culture of family, trust and respect that runs threw the blood of the entire team. 

Yes for long while OSU owned Michigan even more so than Michigan had owned them the previous era.  You owned Rich Rod, you owned Brady Hoke and yes for awhile you even owned Jim Harbaugh. OSU was and is an elite program. Some years Michigan came in with really good teams that just couldn’t stack up with OSU’s talent, some years they came in with Nick Sheridan or John O’Korn. One year they got completely robbed.  But OSU owned Michigan and nothing can change that. No one can take that era away from you. No one can take those experiences away from you no matter how dirty your program may have been. 

Things have changed and it has nothing to do with Connor Stallions. 

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Stopping the play and knowing the play are two totally different things.  

They beat Ohio State the past two years because combined they ran for 549 yards, with 7.2 yards per carry each game and combined 9 TDs on the ground.  That is why they beat Ohio State, not because a few signals were found out about on a few plays.  

Ohio State is a much better defense this year with a much better secondary.  We will see if that helps, Ohio State has given up what one 40+ yard play all season.  That is greatly improved from last year.  

Michigan won those games with their play on the offensive and defensive lines, that is where it is won and lost.  A signal for a blitz might help a bit in protection knowing it is coming but honestly you still have to perform regardless.  As if players do not have a brain and do not pickup on signals and signs during the game themselves....

35 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Things have changed and it has nothing to do with Connor Stallions. 

Isn't it possible that both Michigan has improved everything they did and also Stallions gave them an unfair advantage bump? That is possible, right?

33 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Isn't it possible that both Michigan has improved everything they did and also Stallions gave them an unfair advantage bump? That is possible, right?

Of course it’s possible. However the advantage is minimal if at all.  Every team has sign stealers and Stallions went an unconventional route. Coaching staffs dont investigate they sign stealers.  Every team has them. If a dude that appears to have a obsessed maniac like work ethic and dedication tells them he studies all available avenues like all 22 film and can do a decent job of decoding there signals coaches probably just take that at face value they don’t start an investigation. There’s no evidence that Stallions was any better at deciding signs than anyone else.  They all have the information regardless of how it was gathered.   

40 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It's been weeks and they still don't get it lol

try adding something to the conversation or just let the grown folks talk.  I get it just fine I just disagree with you and feel pretty strongly you are grasping at straws to make excuses for your teams failures.  You guys thump your chest at me that no one responds or engages with you yet you respond to every post I make with completely.    meaningless one liners and never address the points I make with valid rebuttals to enhance the discussion. 

Keep it real. This place has become bucknuts quit frankly and football discussion is no where to be found.  Wish you all the best 

Drip drip starts next week 

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You guys still haven’t found the ignore feature?

Trust me, your life will be better on the other side. 

Why even bother going to an open discussion forum if your just going to block opposing view points. Just go to your safe space at 11warriors or bucknuts and everyone can agree on the same excuses and delusions with no push back

15 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Have you ever answered how he could afford to go this unconventional route? I might have missed it. 

That I can’t answer and no one including investigators have found any kind of wrong doing to this point but I do not know.  

I do know that Michigan is a public university and expenses are traceable. I do know that Stallions parents while not wealthy are well off and have given him money in the past.  He also gets paid for his service outside of his UM employment earnings.  He got a low interest VA home loan and owns at least to properties that he rents out via air bnb.  This doesn’t necessary explain everything your looking for and I can’t prove anything.  However if UM was illegally funneling untaxed cash exchanges to 3rd parties this would be easily traceable however it doesn’t fit the Junp to conclusions argument 

Edited by BigC421/

13 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

That I can’t answer and no one including investigators have found any kind of wrong doing to this point but I do not know.  

This is why no one debates you b/c you are flat out incorrect here. 100% incorrect. They have said that they have uncontroverted evidence (their words) that they did something wrong. You are too damn bias to let this sink into your head though. Trying to reason or have a logical discussion w/ you is like trying to talk to a dead moth. You do not get it or you refuse to get it and there have been countless attempts to prove this to you so you simply put those maize and blue colored glasses on and live in your own reality. The result of this is no one taking you seriously and you crying that this place is Bucknut or whatever you want to call it.

This is my final attempt to get through to you. Good luck.

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is why no one debates you b/c you are flat out incorrect here. 100% incorrect. They have said that they have uncontroverted evidence (their words) that they did something wrong. 

Can you source this please? Are you referencing the ncaa or the big10? Do they specify “who” did something wrong and give any description of what was done wrong.  They did something wrong is a pretty general statement and could mean anything.  Did they directly say they did something wrong involving funds?  Did they say they university did something wrong ? Did they implicate the coaches ? Because that’s a pretty meaningless statement without more context. “They” have already said Harbaugh was not involved. So I can only assume “you did something wrong” is in reference to Stallions. Which we all know already