Week 9: VIKINGS (4-4) at Falcons (4-4)

swede700

I think it's safe to we've got ourselves a COACH in KOC. Hes a natural leader and he calls a helluva an offense imo.

He's still learning and is going to make mistakes but I think he's got a chance to be a special one.

I'm still really salty at TJ for dropping that pass at the end of the game. It worked out in the end but man... Those are the kind of plays you're paid to make.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

I wonder if Vikings can reach out to him (Fournette), he is on Buffalo practice squad, not playing this week.

don't teams just sign guys straight from another team's PS without needing "permission?"

or are you saying the Vike execs would want to interview him?

12 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

I know this happened forever ago, but I had the sound off for most of the game so I didn't hear an explanation on the non-fumble fumble that Harrison caused.

I thought that was obviously a fumble

I believe it was the QB had gave himself up and was in the middle of a slide.

Next Gen stat of the game: 

T.J. Hockenson caught seven of his 12 targets for 69 yards, recording a season-high +18 YACOE (39 yards after the catch). Hockenson did the bulk of his damage from the slot, catching six of nine targets for 63 yards across 21 slot routes.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-season-week-9-what-we-learned-from-sunday-s-games

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

I know this happened forever ago, but I had the sound off for most of the game so I didn't hear an explanation on the non-fumble fumble that Harrison caused.

Both his knees hit a millisecond before the ball was punched out, from what I saw 

I had to work today, so I couldn't hang with you all for the game but..

This is the most impressive win of KOC's career and hopefully proved the doubters wrong. How he was able to guide Dobbs with only a few days of learning the playbook and not taking a single snap in practice is beyond me. Dobbs had himself a day and fought and fought until the end, including a critical fourth down scramble late in the 4th to keep our hopes alive. Jordan Addison was an incredible pick by Kwesi and he came through big time when we needed him to.

To think, one of the narratives of this team was that we lacked depth. We just scored the most amount of points all year with QB 4, a backup LT (who played really well), 2 of our top 3 receivers, RB 2, and others.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dolmonite26 said:

I definitely don’t think it was obvious. They ruled that he gave himself up and the play was over, but I think his knee may have been down anyway.