Week 9: VIKINGS (4-4) at Falcons (4-4)

swede700

Brandon Powell: "My whole family was there (at the Atlanta game.) My momma, daddy, little sister, grandma. They got to see me catch a game winning touchdown in the NFL. I'm thankful for Coach K.O. for calling the play, trusting me, for putting me out there so I could win a game for us in front of my whole family. That was cool."

vikings.com

• Like 6

an Atlanta fan wrote: "This is why you don't kickstart a rebuild with a Tight End at 4 with a new regime and then 2 years later during the rebuild you take a Running Back at 8 when the run game was already top tier. With the game on the line and possibly his job , Arthur Smith trusted Tyler Allgeier more than Bijan Robinson.

Falcons still stuck on trying to be a finesse football team instead of building a team the correct way. Kyle Pitts is essentially an afterthought on this team now.

Stop BSing Atlanta Falcons and draft a QB in the first round of the draft in 2024, even if you must trade up to get your guy. This was embarrassing."

19 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

an Atlanta fan wrote: "This is why you don't kickstart a rebuild with a Tight End at 4 with a new regime and then 2 years later during the rebuild you take a Running Back at 8 when the run game was already top tier. With the game on the line and possibly his job , Arthur Smith trusted Tyler Allgeier more than Bijan Robinson.

Falcons still stuck on trying to be a finesse football team instead of building a team the correct way. Kyle Pitts is essentially an afterthought on this team now.

Stop BSing Atlanta Falcons and draft a QB in the first round of the draft in 2024, even if you must trade up to get your guy. This was embarrassing."

They should be embarrassed.  That was almost Vikings-like ineptness when they would regularly lose to guys like Chad Hutchinson, Kyle Orton, Scott Mitchell and Erik Kramer.  I was just glad to be on the opposite side this time. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Brandon Powell: "My whole family was there (at the Atlanta game.) My momma, daddy, little sister, grandma. They got to see me catch a game winning touchdown in the NFL. I'm thankful for Coach K.O. for calling the play, trusting me, for putting me out there so I could win a game for us in front of my whole family. That was cool."

vikings.com

Powell was a great under the radar pickup

• Like 3