Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sure sounds super collaborative with the infighting and media leaks. What a bunch of pros.

The media leaks to Schultz are from Agents. Not from the team. But ok. 

Way to not admit being wrong about your Matt Ryan rookie contract claim. Way to not address how the team is actually structured or how you're wrong about that as well. Arrogance personified.

19 minutes ago, scar988 said:

The media leaks to Schultz are from Agents. Not from the team. But ok. 

Way to not admit being wrong about your Matt Ryan rookie contract claim. Way to not address how the team is actually structured or how you're wrong about that as well. Arrogance personified.

Oh sure an agent leaked out an entire list of the first and second interviews. That's why we have complete lists like that for every team.

In general, with your posts, I read far enough in to when I start laughing, respond, and move on. I don't take you seriously enough to respond to every point. But even glancing at the link you provided, it shows Blank meddling in the negotiations and caving on money for the 6th year (because extending a QB with only 5 years of control is oh so very hard). Definitely doesn't make the point you want it to. But I'm sure by responding I'm asking for semi-coherent word vomit about how wonderful the Falcons are and how arrogant I am for thinking otherwise.

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh sure an agent leaked out an entire list of the first and second interviews. That's why we have complete lists like that for every team.

In general, with your posts, I read far enough in to when I start laughing, respond, and move on. I don't take you seriously enough to respond to every point. But even glancing at the link you provided, it shows Blank meddling in the negotiations and caving on money for the 6th year (because extending a QB with only 5 years of control is oh so very hard). Definitely doesn't make the point you want it to. But I'm sure by responding I'm asking for semi-coherent word vomit about how wonderful the Falcons are and how arrogant I am for thinking otherwise.

This is the last post I'll respond from you. Then I'll start seeing this:

You've chosen to ignore content by ramssuperbowl99. Options 

You're an arrogant douchebag who never admits to being wrong. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, as I have with the Ridder and Art Smith situations. You're a piece of ****, and can go **** yourself.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, scar988 said:

This is the last post I'll respond from you. Then I'll start seeing this:

You've chosen to ignore content by ramssuperbowl99. Options 

You're an arrogant douchebag who never admits to being wrong. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, as I have with the Ridder and Art Smith situations. You're a piece of ****, and can go **** yourself.

Probably best to just do it now, both of you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Duo package and announcement? Hopefully today 🤞

Though Brown is the guy who I didn’t expect to be as connected to Harbaugh.

Edited by Xenos

35 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

The Eagles are apparently considering Kingsbury for OC. I can't imagine the fanbase is happy about that

I mean Chip Kelly's name got mentioned.   The league really can't help but recycle uninspired choices.

It's also total clickbait season, so until the final candidates are actually confirmed, it's probably best to take this news and other reports with huge grains of salt...and a lot of antacid if you're a team fan.

49 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Updated the Falcons tracker:

Also for those wondering, big national guys get their information from agents, if you didn't already know this.

Was the second Harbaugh interview supposed to be today for you guys?