Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

Why would Kliff pull out? Maybe Harbaugh's right, McCarthy is going 1st overall so Kliff is going to Washington with Caleb

Joking

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

I believe it. Of course Washington fans are going to laugh it off (because they have too, just like they have to suddenly love Quinn) but if this is true it’s a major red flag.

Honestly if I was Johnson’s agent, I would just leak nice things about Washington but emphasizing that he wanted to get a SB with the Lions again. It would just make Washington look even more petty for all their leaks to the media.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

I believe it. Of course Washington fans are going to laugh it off (because they have too, just like they have to suddenly love Quinn) but if this is true it’s a major red flag.

I don't believe much of it, but it is entertaining to watch play out. I can't imagine Quinn is the only candidate that's had to make his own way to an interview, but the accompanying pic is not a good look for new ownership. Like always, win and no one cares. 

36 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Lol, so I guess the Seahawks ownership is filled with arrogant basketball guys as well?

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is not good. Leaves us with Chip Kelly, Luke Getsy or Hue Jackson... ffs.

Honestly, go with a former Raider and take a chance on NO assistant Ronald Curry.

Or go into the college ranks.

Enough with retreads who haven't shown they can adapt.  Curry or the college guy might fail, but at least you don't know they're capped from the get go.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He is such a weirdo lol. This how you don’t go about turning down a job btw. Don’t take it and then change your mind a day later. 

It worked for Belichick.

Buccaneers hire Kentucky OC Liam Coen as OC.