The Week 9 Thread: Commanders vs Patriots - Thanks Slappy! GIF THEME CHAOS!

MikeT14

42 minutes ago, taylor made said:

This is a huge game for the team. 3-6 puts the season at risk, and at 4-5 we are still competitive. The Patriots and Mac Jones absolutely suck so its a must win for this team

Belicheck befuddles me. I don't understand why he wouldn't give Mac a top WR prospect. They have several ok WRs but they don't have anything better than a #2 type.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Belicheck befuddles me. I don't understand why he wouldn't give Mac a top WR prospect. They have several ok WRs but they don't have anything better than a #2 type.

He's tried somewhat, 2nd rounder Tyquan Thorton last year and JuJu who has been a non-factor FA signing. Lets hope our DBs have a great game !

• Like 1

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive for the Week 9 matchup against the New England Patriots.

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive:

No. 4 Curtis Samuel

No. 26 CB Tariq Castro-Fields

No. 53 C Ricky Stromberg

No. 62 T Alex Akingbulu

No. 74 C Nolan Laufenberg

No. 80 TE Curtis Hodges

No. 86 WR Mitchell Tinsley

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive for the Week 9 matchup against the New England Patriots.

The Washington Commanders have declared the following players as inactive:

No. 4 Curtis Samuel

No. 26 CB Tariq Castro-Fields

No. 53 C Ricky Stromberg

No. 62 T Alex Akingbulu

No. 74 C Nolan Laufenberg

No. 80 TE Curtis Hodges

No. 86 WR Mitchell Tinsley

Another big game for Chris Paul. I sure hope he plays well moving forward. It'd be really nice to lock down the starting OG spots.

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Another big game for Chris Paul. I sure hope he plays well moving forward. It'd be really nice to lock down the starting OG spots.

I know it was against Purdue but I’m hoping I was watching one of our starting OG for next year in Zak Zinter/Mich Guy is great. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

26 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So they sign Laufenberg and Akingbulu to the active roster and then make them both inactive . 

Rampage Jackson What GIF by United Fight League