Ravens are Super Bowl favorites in the AFC

notthatbluestuff

29 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

He's great off script in the middle of the 2nd qtr. However his lack of ability to be a traditional pocket passer in tight moments in the 4th proves to be a real hindrance. I have faith he can improve still because of his raw talent, but right now it is still very much an issue when you needed to throw the ball to win.

He is still I think statistically the best pocket passer in the NFL this year. He's just awful with turnovers when it matters, that's it. Whether it's fumbles or god awful INT's, he regularly chokes.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He is still I think statistically the best pocket passer in the NFL this year. He's just awful with turnovers when it matters, that's it. Whether it's fumbles or god awful INT's, he regularly chokes.

His pick 6 was the back breaker. It felt like the air in that stadium got sucked out.

• Like 1

I am devastated at the Ravens no longer being the team everyone was hyping up as best in the NFL. That was the high point of fandom. 

But seriously, the true (cares too much) NFL fan experience during the regular season is listening to twitter doctors and spending the early part of the week waiting for updates on injuries. I LOVE THIS GAME!