Week 10: Browns at Ratbirds GDT

MWil23

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Scrabble vs Grossi as the GOAT Cleveland pessimist troll
    • Mike vs showing up after wins
    • Watson vs a timely shoulder “reinjury”
    • Delusional fans vs complaining about Kevin Stefanski, AKA Alpha Silver Fox
    • The Browns vs a 4 game losing streak against Baltimore
    • The first place 7-2 Ravens

The Hamilton pick was an awesome individual play on his part. 

Can't do more than tip your cap to him for that one.  

Despite being down to our 4th and 5th (I think) tackles, we're moving the ball on the ground. 

We really need the IOL to do their best to continue opening up holes in the Ravens D for Ford/Hunt/Strong.  

If can put Jackson on his backside a few times, we've got a small chance of getting back into this one.

Not thinking the glass is half full, but trying to avoid throwing the glass at the wall (I'm watching at my mom's house, so that is DEFINITELY not happening). ;) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

That "hold" was nothing compared to the last Stanley Garrett highlight where Ronnie had him wrapped up in numerous places on the same pass rush.

Be consistent officials.  

This is my issue. Both big Ravens plays had worst holds and they didn’t call them. We are getting Ravened. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Only 4 more field goals and maintaining a shutout and the Browns win this…

Need stops and not BS penalties. The offense is running the ball really well. Why we didn’t run the ball after the hold makes no sense. 

Just now, JDD said:

This is my issue. Both big Ravens plays had worst holds and they didn’t call them. We are getting Ravened. 

Another reason why I absolutely loathe them.  I respect the Steelers organization and the history of that organization.  Just can't, and never will with the Ratbirds.  

Understanding why @Ray Reed keeps stopping by here.  They are one post onto the 2nd page of their GDT.  

Absolutely Pathetic.  You'd think it was the d*mn Chargers forum's GDT here.