Week 10: Browns at Ratbirds GDT

MWil23

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Scrabble vs Grossi as the GOAT Cleveland pessimist troll
    • Mike vs showing up after wins
    • Watson vs a timely shoulder “reinjury”
    • Delusional fans vs complaining about Kevin Stefanski, AKA Alpha Silver Fox
    • The Browns vs a 4 game losing streak against Baltimore
    • The first place 7-2 Ravens

4 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

You mean mike priefer won a playoff game on the road. 

I know what you mean...but Stefanski, prepped all week and used all the Technology that comes along with being a "New Age Analytics Driven Guy" To prep the Team and work with the Coaches up Until kickoff.......IF you think Prefer who could F'up a Wet Dream won that Playoff Game, then I guess you Think Barry Schwitzer Won that Title with the Cowboys, and Not Jimmy Johnsons Team....or that John Gruden Won a SB with TB, Vs, Tony Dungee;s Team.....with all due Respect Sir, I do respect you as a LONG TIME poster.....

I Feel this Comment is a personal shot a Stefanski....Humbly...

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I've never called for Stefanski to be fired but I do think we overrate him. He is solid, has flaws.

Always liked Teller, he is great at run blocking, just okay in pass protection.

Njoku hasn't earned his contract yet, but he is who he is at this point, been around awhile.

#4 This is the only one I'll really question. Yeah, he stuck it out, as he is paid to do. Yeah, he is in a walking boot today. 

I'm far from sold that he is committed or tough though. One half of good play where he only missed 1 play after getting nicked up a few times is far from proof. 

As far as the threat, you better step back because I know the real story and it was actually Courtney Brown in a wig. He gave me pics so unless you want them posted...

I take this two way's one with a grain of Salt....I respect you because you know that Story of Alvin S.C. (Near Charleston) and his Family Tree......LOL...

@ the same time I stand 10 toes down on what I said....and I was one of the BIGGEST Detractors when they first start talking about trading for Watson, the Cost to get him, the history of Clemson QB's in the NFL had been TERRIBLE since recent with Watson and Sunshine Trevor Lawrence down in Jax, and the "Baggage" (Even though I was VERY Clear in my defense of Watson's Personal life and the Raw deal he was getting in Texas for "Reasons" I wont repeat) I thought it was a bad idea (Check Old Post's).......but then when I saw it was about to be inevitable, " This is the Way of Things" I remembered when I watched him (as you know I'm from South Carolina, and had an Ex-fiance that went to Clemson, as well as being tight with my Fraternity chapter up yonder) how I watching him take Clemson to an Undefeated season his Soph year, including setting STILL STANDING offensive records vs. an Alabama team with 6 1rst round, 1 2nd round and 2 3rd round Drafted defensive players...and then the next year, with LESS talent go and Beat Alabama the #1 defense in the Country for the last 2 seasons at that point, bolstering another 4 1rst round picks and Beat them on a Game winning Drive (I am sympathetic to my OSU fans, but they were the #3 team in the Country that year 31-0 before Watson led the Tigers to the upset Win over then #1 Alabama).....I said to myself this guy is going to do at an NFL level....Now we have him for:

giphy.gif

We all need to Relax, Embrace it and Understand its not a FLUKE to lead the NFL in passing the year they Trade your #1 WR (and a TOP 3 WR in the league) for a bag of Magic Beans that SAME YEAR......Watson is Stud...and for Obvious Reasons (260M of them) he has become determined to Help get this Franchise to a NFL title....trust this mans Will and Integrity, even if you dont trust his Moral Choices more than Robert Kraft's......

Teller showed up in Pass Protection Yesterday...not granting him Larry Allen Status, just saying, Yesterday he showed up with a Hard Hat, Time Card, and a Sack luck like Andrew From The Breakfast Club (breakfast club wrestler lunch scene - Google Search Start at 50 seconds) and Did his ThANg.... we in agreement here...He's ALREADY paid, and has Performed...its great to say a day when he REALLY EARN's his Money..

And with Njoku, I think were Forgetting, most NFL players started playing in Pop Warner....NJoku didnt till his HS years when his Family emigrated from Nigeria...and he only played 2 years at Miami before turning Pro...he was STILL learning the game when drafted him, and his Growth (which has happened EVERY YEAR, since drafted) has been stunted by MULTIPLE injuries where he missed chunks of years....When he came into the league he didnt know to Block a damn Call...now he's one of the top 5 blocking TE's in the NFL and can beat a Safety down the seam to make 1 handed game winning TD catches (check the game last year) which is a RARE combination, just because we haven't exploited it like some teams would have....he's nice to have, and he's the starting TE for the one of the leagues top rushing offenses (After they lost a TOP 1 to 3 NFL RB, an All Pro RT, a Top 10 LT, and the Top Backup....AND Starting QB for 4 games...) just saying...give some credit where credit is due ...

Pictures...PRODUECE them My Friend...when Handling "Werk" like that.....you MAKE SURE there is not record, or Evidence PRODUCABLE.....my CONFESSION is ALL you HAVE SIR!!! LOL 🤣.....but  before you go into the past, just in case you are MORE well Connected than I anticipated ...I will say this EXTREMLY HUMBLY:

cant-speak-3.gif?w=720

Parlay Pirates GIF - Parlay Pirates Jacksparrow - Discover & Share GIFs

Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp GIF - Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp Thats The One Parley  - Discover & Share GIFs

👍😆🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think we need to accept Stefanski and Callahan are gonna run the ball successfully against anyone and everyone.

Dont Forget Lyvonia Albert "Stump" Mitchell...who was educated and played College Football in the Great State of South Carolina 😁

• Like 2

Another Interesting Fact I meant to Post Yesterday....but her it here before anywhere else...Our Beloved Craig Newsome has "BIG PLAY" in "BIG GAMES" in his Blood, his Father Craig Newsome, who was a 1rst round pick for the Packers back in the day....DAMN I'm Old.....got the 2nd TO of his NFL career in a Playoff game for the Packers in 95'/'96 I think it was (Scoop and Score, not an INT)....but it was his First season tough LOL.....but I'm Just saying...Chip off the Old Block with Big TO's in Big Games....Early in their Career's....  

14 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I take this two way's one with a grain of Salt....I respect you because you know that Story of Alvin S.C. (Near Charleston) and his Family Tree......LOL...

@ the same time I stand 10 toes down on what I said....and I was one of the BIGGEST Detractors when they first start talking about trading for Watson, the Cost to get him, the history of Clemson QB's in the NFL had been TERRIBLE since recent with Watson and Sunshine Trevor Lawrence down in Jax, and the "Baggage" (Even though I was VERY Clear in my defense of Watson's Personal life and the Raw deal he was getting in Texas for "Reasons" I wont repeat) I thought it was a bad idea (Check Old Post's).......but then when I saw it was about to be inevitable, " This is the Way of Things" I remembered when I watched him (as you know I'm from South Carolina, and had an Ex-fiance that went to Clemson, as well as being tight with my Fraternity chapter up yonder) how I watching him take Clemson to an Undefeated season his Soph year, including setting STILL STANDING offensive records vs. an Alabama team with 6 1rst round, 1 2nd round and 2 3rd round Drafted defensive players...and then the next year, with LESS talent go and Beat Alabama the #1 defense in the Country for the last 2 seasons at that point, bolstering another 4 1rst round picks and Beat them on a Game winning Drive (I am sympathetic to my OSU fans, but they were the #3 team in the Country that year 31-0 before Watson led the Tigers to the upset Win over then #1 Alabama).....I said to myself this guy is going to do at an NFL level....Now we have him for:

giphy.gif

We all need to Relax, Embrace it and Understand its not a FLUKE to lead the NFL in passing the year they Trade your #1 WR (and a TOP 3 WR in the league) for a bag of Magic Beans that SAME YEAR......Watson is Stud...and for Obvious Reasons (260M of them) he has become determined to Help get this Franchise to a NFL title....trust this mans Will and Integrity, even if you dont trust his Moral Choices more than Robert Kraft's......

Teller showed up in Pass Protection Yesterday...not granting him Larry Allen Status, just saying, Yesterday he showed up with a Hard Hat, Time Card, and a Sack luck like Andrew From The Breakfast Club (breakfast club wrestler lunch scene - Google Search Start at 50 seconds) and Did his ThANg.... we in agreement here...He's ALREADY paid, and has Performed...its great to say a day when he REALLY EARN's his Money..

And with Njoku, I think were Forgetting, most NFL players started playing in Pop Warner....NJoku didnt till his HS years when his Family emigrated from Nigeria...and he only played 2 years at Miami before turning Pro...he was STILL learning the game when drafted him, and his Growth (which has happened EVERY YEAR, since drafted) has been stunted by MULTIPLE injuries where he missed chunks of years....When he came into the league he didnt know to Block a damn Call...now he's one of the top 5 blocking TE's in the NFL and can beat a Safety down the seam to make 1 handed game winning TD catches (check the game last year) which is a RARE combination, just because we haven't exploited it like some teams would have....he's nice to have, and he's the starting TE for the one of the leagues top rushing offenses (After they lost a TOP 1 to 3 NFL RB, an All Pro RT, a Top 10 LT, and the Top Backup....AND Starting QB for 4 games...) just saying...give some credit where credit is due ...

Pictures...PRODUECE them My Friend...when Handling "Werk" like that.....you MAKE SURE there is not record, or Evidence PRODUCABLE.....my CONFESSION is ALL you HAVE SIR!!! LOL 🤣.....but  before you go into the past, just in case you are MORE well Connected than I anticipated ...I will say this EXTREMLY HUMBLY:

cant-speak-3.gif?w=720

Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp GIF - Jack Sparrow Johnny Depp Thats The One Parley  - Discover & Share GIFs

👍😆🤣

Please either post cliff notes of what this says, or let us know if there is any portion of this text actually worth reading

thanks

16 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

giphy.gif

cant-speak-3.gif?w=720

👍😆🤣

Amen.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 9:47 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

But you expect them to do that math?  “Half” might as well be calculus.  

I read numbers better than words. Well, I lose interest in numbers less often than words.

I'm an Ohioan but I live in WV and I am definitely dumber now than when I lived in Ohio. It doesn't have anything to do with the state I live in, just a lame brain, but it's still a fact. Memory like a... what's the animal that has a bad memory?