Week 10: Browns at Ratbirds GDT

MWil23

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Scrabble vs Grossi as the GOAT Cleveland pessimist troll
    • Mike vs showing up after wins
    • Watson vs a timely shoulder “reinjury”
    • Delusional fans vs complaining about Kevin Stefanski, AKA Alpha Silver Fox
    • The Browns vs a 4 game losing streak against Baltimore
    • The first place 7-2 Ravens

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

That Seattle game pisses me off more than the other 2 games we lost.

Idk man, that Steelers game was infuriating.

They have no business being 6-3 and ahead of us in the division.  I can live with a flukey out of division loss as opposed to yet another loss to them, especially in prime time.

• Like 3

My wife is not happy that my (don't watch baseball anymore az$) has commandeered a baseball phrase.  I told her that the Browns win was one of four "walk offs" in the NFL today (also Seattle, Arizona and Detroit).  She doesn't watch football, and surely doesn't watch the AFL either.  ;) 

What an awesome finish.  I do think that this game will help us tremendously going forward.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think it’s time we all admit that Watson is an alpha male. He’s the best qb we’ve ever had in the franchise. And yes I’m counting those silent film star from the 50s. 

Otto Graham in the NFL was a 7x All Pro who went to 6 straight championship games, winning 3 of them. He was the 2nd ever Sporting News MVP (award given from 1954-2007) and he was a 3x United Press International NFL MVP (award given from 1948-1969). The only other 2 players to win the award 3 times? Johnny Unitas and Jim Brown.

When Deshaun Watson goes to 6 straight title games, wins at least 3 and has at least 3 MVP awards, let me know.

Put some respect on that name.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk man, that Steelers game was infuriating.

They have no business being 6-3 and ahead of us in the division.  I can live with a flukey out of division loss as opposed to yet another loss to them, especially in prime time.

Something like 4-5 turnovers and the defense balled out. And we were healthy.

Seattle was a disaster at the end but it was PJ laying an egg after coming back from a big deficit early. 

I almost view Seattle as the “law of averages” from the 49ers and Colts dramatic wins that could/should have been losses.

17 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

Otto Graham in the NFL was a 7x All Pro who went to 6 straight championship games, winning 3 of them. He was the 2nd ever Sporting News MVP (award given from 1954-2007) and he was a 3x United Press International NFL MVP (award given from 1948-1969). The only other 2 players to win the award 3 times? Johnny Unitas and Jim Brown.

When Deshaun Watson goes to 6 straight title games, wins at least 3 and has at least 3 MVP awards, let me know.

Put some respect on that name.

Otto graham played against plumbers and milk men. He wouldn’t make a juco team now.