UPDATED: 2024 Off-season Thread. Front Office/Coaching News, Free agents etc.

Trentwannabe

55 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah I agree with that. Who are some you like outside the obvious Ben Johnson 

Bobby Slowik. Either if then would be great hires. Johnson would be the home run obviously. If we do have an opening, I can’t imagine us not being the top job available. How often to do jobs become available with a bonafide star QB already in place?

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If this Von Miller stuff turns out to be true, hopefully the Bills have some language in the contract that will void any guarantees.

Doubtful.

If true he’s a complete scum bag and I never want him on the field again. Pregnant gf? Come on man. This is opposite of what I thought of Von

Can the Bills win 2/3 against KC, Dal and Mia?

If they do, they will almost certainly make the playoffs. Assuming they don’t crap the bed against a terrible Pats and underwhelming Chargers team. 

It’s currently a 6 team race for 3 WC spots. Bills have the best QB of that bunch and 3 of those teams are down to 2nd or 3rd string QBs 

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Can the Bills win 2/3 against KC, Dal and Mia?

If they do, they will almost certainly make the playoffs. Assuming they don’t crap the bed against a terrible Pats and underwhelming Chargers team. 

It’s currently a 6 team race for 3 WC spots. Bills have the best QB of that bunch and 3 of those teams are down to 2nd or 3rd string QBs 

It all comes down to if the defense can get enough stops. If they get in, they have Josh Allen, all he needs is to go thermonuclear which he can do.

7 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

All reports are they could lose out and Sean isn't getting the boot, so, this is the franchise, this is the last real shot at it I think they're gonna have.

With this core yeah. As long as we have Allen though and can build around him properly (I still trust Beane) we will be right there.

We need two new safeties and have to hit on a new receiver. How we handle that in free agency/ the draft is going to be huge.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

With this core yeah. As long as we have Allen though and can build around him properly (I still trust Beane) we will be right there.

We need two new safeties and have to hit on a new receiver. How we handle that in free agency/ the draft is going to be huge.

WR, S and IDL appear to be the biggest needs IMO.

Hopefully Gabe can continue going off for the remainder of the season to trick some team into paying him WR1 money 

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

All reports are they could lose out and Sean isn't getting the boot, so, this is the franchise, this is the last real shot at it I think they're gonna have.

I just keep thinking back to the OT loss to Tampa. Team won out and Allen was on a mission in the playoffs.

Hopefully the Eagles OT loss sparks something real similar 

With Josh Allen as our QB we have a chance every year.. If we can get out from Von Miller and possibly Tre White contract this off season we can retool and make a push next year..

McDermott has ran his course and Brandon Beane should be on the hot seat. Let's see what a offensive coach and solid DC can do for JA 

The Buffalo Bills HC job will be coveted having Josh Allen 

Edited by BillsGuy82