Week 10 Thread: (4-5) Commanders at (5-3) Seachickens, 4:30 ET on FOX / GIF THEME: Kardashians (let's suffer together)

MikeT14

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Dude, you need to stop overrating bad players. Cole Turner is not good enough to be active on GameDay. He was a healthy scratch because he was believed to not be needed. 

Rogers was also hurt a lot last year. I didn't call him Jordan Reed either, I said he could be as good as Jordan Reed, but if he isn't on the field, he isn't worth the spot.

But you’re wrong! He is not active bc we needed other positions because of injuries !!!

Turner played for Thomas in 6 quarters when Thomas was out with his concussion and he had 6 catches in those 6 quarters.

He’s a big target over the middle. In the preseason he was a key target in the passing game for our #2 offense when Jacobby was in there.

I’m not even trying to make some argument that he’s the answer at TE. I am not going to sit here and let you say wrong things about why he’s not active. I’m also not going to let you say a player isn’t good enough to play on game day when on the times he had to be our #1 TE this year he had 6 catches in 6 quarters.

He’s no world beater but he’s not the trash you’re hinting he is either.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

But you’re wrong! He is not active bc we needed other positions because of injuries !!!

Turner played for Thomas in 6 quarters when Thomas was out with his concussion and he had 6 catches in those 6 quarters.

He’s a big target over the middle. In the preseason he was a key target in the passing game for our #2 offense when Jacobby was in there.

I’m not even trying to make some argument that he’s the answer at TE. I am not going to sit here and let you say wrong things about why he’s not active. I’m also not going to let you say a player isn’t good enough to play on game day when on the times he had to be our #1 TE this year he had 6 catches in 6 quarters.

He’s no world beater but he’s not the trash you’re hinting he is either.

I'll make you a bet about whether or not he is on this roster in two years. Seriously stop overrating players because you like them.