Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

10 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So uh... @TheRealMcCoy about setting that lineup. I just noticed I played you this week and your lineup featured Cam and Funchess on a bye, Burkhead on the IR, Jack Doyle who has been out for a couple weeks, and Rishard Matthews who asked to be released from his team. Thanks for the win but I don't want to win like that.

@Jroc04 

10 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I guess I can take over the team. But I honestly really don’t want to. I figured it wouldn’t be that big of a deal to take 3 minutes a week and set a lineup. I mean, busy is busy I guess. But jeez. 

Huh???

i think I did forget to set my line up but I didn’t play hockey this week and I don’t have any of those players on my team he’s talking about.

I’m confused.

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Jroc attacking me and I didn’t do anything smfh

To be fair I think he was going off Hockey's post.

AZ only had 2-3 players active on Sunday with 80-90pts sitting on the bench including Goff for Cam.

Everyone pre-set your lineup's for at least the bye week players each week. Takes literally 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Damn E27, talk about a Shootout (186-177). I was down 2 pts before Hunt scored 11 pts on that last game winning drive. 

Sucks either of us had to lose scoring that much!

Yeah, don't usually expect to lose when I put up 177+ points, but you had some monster performers this week.

Funny though that I may have still been able to pull it off if I got anything from my TE. 0 points from Howard probably cost me this match-up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived