Week 10: (8-1) Eagles @ (7-2) Chiefs

Nabbs4u

20 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Mahomes and Hurts have almost identical statistics thru 9 games. Like Jalen, Pat is not having a bad season.

It's just not ridiculous,  record setting type numbers (thus far) like several of his previous seasons. 

The chiefs need WR help pretty badly.. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to them after kelce retires. He said before this year that he plans on playing a lot longer, but the fact that he might be marrying a billionaire soon leads me to believe he might not be playing too much longer. He’s got the stats, super bowls, etc to be a hall of famer, if he marries Taylor swift he’s not gonna need money anymore..lol he turns 35 next year, I don’t know, he might have a few years left but I just wonder if possibly marrying Taylor swift might change some things for him.

Edited by Jays3

12 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

The chiefs need WR help pretty badly.. It’ll be interesting to see what happens to them after kelce retires. He said before this year that he plans on playing a lot longer, but the fact that he might be marrying a billionaire soon leads me to believe he might not be playing too much longer. He’s got the stats, super bowls, etc to be a hall of famer, if he marries Taylor swift he’s not gonna need money anymore..lol he turns 35 next year, I don’t know, he might have a few years left but I just wonder if possibly marrying Taylor swift might change some things for him.

Marrying her won't play a factor imo. Age and injury eventually will. 

Travis has plenty of money and unless you view him as a Swiftie Fan thats going to be following her around on tour, why retire?

The only thing Marrying her could possibly do is like Tom/Giselle,  Travis could start taking team friendly discounts to remain a Chief. Not ask to be highest paid TE so other players/WR can be signed. That I could definitely see occurring. 

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

.... what? You realize they just activated his 21 day window coming off of IR right? Are you seriously surprised he is on the injury report? LOL

So was the case with Jurgens. I'm not surprised he is on the injury report, I'm surprised he is not FP. 

Either way, what I said still stands. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

.... what? You realize they just activated his 21 day window coming off of IR right? Are you seriously surprised he is on the injury report? LOL

I think you totally missed the point.

We are talking about the Justin Evans that missed the 2019, 2020 and 2021 seasons with injuries.

• Like 1

Just now, downundermike said:

I think you totally missed the point.

We are talking about the Justin Evans that missed the 2019, 2020 and 2021 seasons with injuries.

Ok? He is also making $600k guaranteed this year.

The idea that the Eagles came into the year with the intention that Justin Evans was THE answer at safety is not only disingenuous... it is flat out false. Not only did they bring in other options at the position in the offseason, they then made a move mid season to try and bolster the position. Now that doesn't mean that they handled the position perfectly by any means, but with the resources they did use I don't think they were getting much more return on value.

But yes the Eagles put so much stock into Justin Evans holding down the starting spot opposite Blankenship, what a bad move by them!

• Like 1