Week 10: (8-1) Eagles @ (7-2) Chiefs

Nabbs4u

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

A lot of people are unable to enjoy success. People can be critical without nitpicking.

I am not happy with regular season success, I want multiple Lombardi's in my lifetime.

I still do not see what the issue is with fans of the team discussing with each other the flaws that could prevent us from winning a Lombardi this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

If you beat the Andy curse, you should do all GDT until the end of this site. 

I agree. Especially when you also factor Andy's 31-6 record after a bye. Uphill battle to say the least.  😎

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 11/16/2023 at 7:17 PM, downundermike said:

Why are you reiterating this like you don’t know what Howie’s approach is by now. That is money we spent to bring guys in or keep guys 2 and 3 years prior. It’s CLEAR as day Howie mortgages future monies to stretch the cap in current years. It’s old hat for him now. Complaining about dead cap this year is like complaining that we were active in FA and re-signing our own guys a few years ago. Howie was able to band together essential SB pieces because of that current dead cap. I may possibly understand your position one day if we are a failure of a team but…..they’ve been one of the best teams in the league that last few years. NFL years are infinite, Howie can use future money forever. It’s a strategy. Maybe something most people can’t comprehend? I don’t know. But strictly complaining about dead cap like it limits us in any way is completely missing the boat here. We’ve seldom lost out on guys or didn’t have money to produce some trade targets or FAs like ever. I don’t know why this is your rallying cry for Howie mis-steps. 

• Like 1

So its already a NFL record for a QB/Team but I wasn't aware that in 6 of the 9 gms played thus far for the Chiefs.

Pat Mahomes has completed passes to 10 different receivers in those games.

Most ever in a season was 4 Brady/Bucs.

We better get to him early and often of this will be a frustrating game to watch vs our secondary. 🤞

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm of the opinion not even Howie Roseman could convince another organization to trade for Barnett. 

Even at the asking price of a Box of Juicy Fruits.

Juicy fruit is low key kinda fire tho… I don’t know if I’d trade all that for him either..

It just baffles me that Derek Barnett has been kept on the roster for 7 years.. Why..? Yeah he fell on top of a fumble, but does that mean you keep him for 7 years? Dude averages 3 sacks a year. He’s gotten more penalty flags than sacks in his career.

We have so many curses and trends going against us that I really don’t feel good about this game (not saying much, I rarely do), although when actually looking at the matchup on paper it’s very winnable. I definitely think it will take our A game to knock off this team at home.

Excited to see the battle between their elite iOL and our DT rotation. I’m expecting their WRs to suddenly get wide open since they’re playing us, but if we can win that inside battle, they’ll still be held in check on O like they have lately.