BroncoSojia

Week 11 SNF Thread: MIN @ DEN  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Broncos
    • Vikings
    • Sleep

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

You can't lower your head anymore during a tackle. It's been a rule since.....forever dude.

To be honest it didn’t used to be nearly the problem back when they had plastic helmets because you’d feel instant pain as opposed to the helmet battering rams they have now that give these guys a false sense of safety.

4 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

He reminds me of Brandon Meriweather during that season where he kept getting flagged for those type of hits.

He reminds me of every safety that played football in the 2000s that made HOF careers out of hits just like that and people glorified. 

The NFL with their abundance of tackling rules in the past decade has gotten so insanely over protective that people think that should have actually been a flag.

• Like 1

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

He reminds me of every safety that played football in the 2000s that made HOF careers out of hits just like that and people glorified. 

The NFL with their abundance of tackling rules in the past decade has gotten so insanely over protective that people think that should have actually been a flag.

Guys like Lynch and Dawkins made a career out of it for sure, but it turns out the rules have changed and its not the same league anymore. I agree that many rules are a bit extreme but this isn't really one of the them. Hate to break it to you but its not gonna go back the other direction. So you like Kareem should prolly get used to it. 

• Like 1