2023 GDT week 12 Da Steelers 6-4 Visit Da Bengals 5-5

Steeler Hitman

49 minutes ago, 43M said:

Fair enough.

Id take Aiyuk in a heartbeat, but elite seems a bit much.   I think he is a low tier 2 or high tier 3 WR.

Aiyuk gives me some serious Juju with AB vibes. Super elite when he’s not the focus, still damn good on his own, but will likely not be that guy alone. 

48 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

what differences are you expecting with the steelers from here on this year on offence?  

In this game?  Not much.  in the future, I want to see multiple plays run from the same formation and personnel.  Basically, the opposing defense not calling out the play.

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, warfelg said:

Aiyuk gives me some serious Juju with AB vibes. Super elite when he’s not the focus, still damn good on his own, but will likely not be that guy alone. 

Would pair nice with Pickens.  B|

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, jebrick said:

In this game?  Not much.  in the future, I want to see multiple plays run from the same formation and personnel.  Basically, the opposing defense not calling out the play.

and once the team does this, where can you see us ranking in  some key stats from here on?

as it is, the  offence has been held back to the extreme, and should take off from here. How much  could be shocking . 

Gary Dulac said he did not expect the Steelers to be considering drafting a QB in 2024.   He confirmed he still feels KP is a #1 type QB.  

I sure hope the steelers dont feel this way.  We should certainly take a QB, even in round 1, if such a talent is worth drafting.