Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

12 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

What about the call on Mahomes late hit, phantom ball engine PI, and not running the clock on MVs’s catch? Lol

I think it's because MVS was running to the sideline/trying to actively get out of bounds himself vs. being pushed backwards OOB by the defender.

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You CANNOT take that sack, Jordan. I get that the clock runs but you cannot make that FG harder.

I think they literally were ok with him taking that sack. If the slant is on fine, otherwise tuck and just make sure you don't fumble. 

34 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Dude throw the ball away. How the hell do you eat that ball there 

It's still a Fg that any NFL kicker should make lol. If you can win it hit the slant, if it's not there just tuck and try and not to lose 10. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I’m going to be as realistically hard on Love as possible because I hate quarterbacks, but taking the sack over stopping the clock was the better choice.

Like ****ing come on. We were ahead 4 points. They had no timeouts. Even a missed field goal and 40 less seconds was the better choice.

Holy ****.

We were up 5 but your point is valid. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 5:47 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

Do I have to say it?

Packers win this game too.

LaFleur is calling good plays.  Love is dishing it.  Barry is an astral wizard! And Bisacchia is a grumpy old man.  They don't afraid of Kermit the Frog, Taylor Swift's wife, or the Walrus coach.  

I mean....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Striker said:

I think it's because MVS was running to the sideline/trying to actively get out of bounds himself vs. being pushed backwards OOB by the defender.

That doesn’t matter. He got spun out, backwards, by our players. It happens in games every week. That’s a running clock. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I’m going to be as realistically hard on Love as possible because I hate quarterbacks, but taking the sack over stopping the clock was the better choice.

Like ****ing come on. We were ahead 4 points. They had no timeouts. Even a missed field goal and 40 less seconds was the better choice.

Holy ****.

MacReady is clock-blocked on his hard on for Love. Details at ten.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Other than that sack on the last drive that’s about as good a performance you can ask for from a QB.

The sack was tough, but I was actually a little impressed that he didn't try to throw the ball away just out of habit.  Taking the sack was absolutely the correct thing to do there.  Way better than stopping the clock.  If Anders was going to miss the kick, it was unlikely to be from those extra yards.  It would have been the pressure of the moment getting to him.  

• Like 2

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

The sack was tough, but I was actually a little impressed that he didn't try to throw the ball away just out of habit.  Taking the sack was absolutely the correct thing to do there.  Way better than stopping the clock.  If Anders was going to miss the kick, it was unlikely to be from those extra yards.  It would have been the pressure of the moment getting to him.  

Well 38 vs 48 yards is a big difference on the kick, but yeah he obviously purposely made that decision to take a sack to run time and it worked out and ultimately was the best outcome.

• Like 1

The Watson injury the only mood killer of this impressive win.  Really hope that doesn't cost him more than a few games. WHen he's going right and playing well, the offense really just has a different element to it, and now that's gonna be out again, it takes a hit again. Schedule is easy the rest of the way at least