Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

8 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

chiefs defense is pretty legit.

They are a balanced offense and while they are perceived to be "struggling" they are actually top 5 in DVOA.

This will be a wake up call waxing.  30-10 type game.

Yeah sadly this is my gut. We're going to get stomped and be like OH WE SUCK AGAIN

27 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

chiefs defense is pretty legit.

They are a balanced offense and while they are perceived to be "struggling" they are actually top 5 in DVOA.

This will be a wake up call waxing.  30-10 type game.

I don't know .. I'm feeling good about it.  I think getting the Chiefs at Lambeau should slow them down a lot.  Hopefully they struggle with the field conditions like others teams have.  

I don't think the Chiefs are coming out of the AFC this year. I don't care about the stats. They haven't passed the eye test so far this season. We should be the healthiest we've been in a long time. 

Not saying we win, but I think we're going to make it very interesting. 

15 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't know .. I'm feeling good about it.  I think getting the Chiefs at Lambeau should slow them down a lot.  Hopefully they struggle with the field conditions like others teams have.  

I still think KC has just about every advantage besides home field but it should be a cold and rainy night. It’s cold in KC now, too but hopefully a game in sloppy conditions helps the Pack. I wish our running game was what we hoped it could have been with a more healthy line and backs. We will have to get a few breaks to win this one. 

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

I still think KC has just about every advantage besides home field but it should be a cold and rainy night. It’s cold in KC now, too but hopefully a game in sloppy conditions helps the Pack. I wish our running game was what we hoped it could have been with a more healthy line and backs. We will have to get a few breaks to win this one. 

We need a Dillon vs. Titans performance.  Weather is going to be low 30's with rain/snow mix.

31 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Weather wont be a factor: 39 degrees and cloudy. Meh....and it's not like Arrowhead is a warm weather site.

• Like 1