Week 13: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Disagree. Two 2 pt conversions is extremely difficult. Bad decision by Kyle. 

Sure but if you fail they don't have to have any 2pt conversion. If you go up by an extra score sure that risk is worth it but playing it safe at 15 makes total sense since if they fail their first try it still is a 2 score game. The difference between 15 and 16 is way smaller than the difference between 14 and 15 or 16 and 17. 

1 minute ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I think you go, but only if it is less than two yards.  That was a really long two.

Its definitely close enough where I think you have to think about it for sure. I didn't see how far on the "4th and 2 range" it was though. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Sure but if you fail they don't have to have any 2pt conversion. If you go up by an extra score sure that risk is worth it but playing it safe at 15 makes total sense since if they fail their first try it still is a 2 score game. The difference between 15 and 16 is way smaller than the difference between 14 and 15 or 16 and 17. 

At the one yard mind you. Just completly disagree but it's okay. 

Just now, sherm said:

We gonna get some Eli Mitchell burn?

Honestly, I'd kind of be surprised. Shanny is putting it in the hands of his dudes, and I can't hate him for that. Too many coaches do the exact opposite. 

Unless CMC absolutely just needs a rest at some point, I expect him to be the guy the entire way