Week 13: Thursday Night Football - Dallas vs. Seattle GDT

D82

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I’m at the very least, this can end the whole Daron Bland DPOY discussion. He getting destroyed. 

Bland is a play maker type not an elite man on man CB.  Seattle also has elite WR. The first TD not his fault played it like he had deep help.  The rest though he’s been outplayed for sure.    Muted the Seattle fan 

another difference in this game their OL has done a better job giving Smith a clean pocket. While Dak for the most part inside the red zone has not really had much time to throw

7 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Definitely an insanely uncharacteristic game from the defense. Absolutely whipped. 

Definitely uncharacteristic for the D. This is why you (fans in general, not you specifically) need to choose words and predictions carefully. We're not good enough, more specifically consistent enough to be cocky.

This team is a predictable ****in mess!!!

Even my WIFE said its going to be 21 20 at the half when Dallas had the ball 1st and goal with under 2 minutes. 

She, like I, knew that Carrol was calling time outs with TBE intention of stuffing us and going down and scoring.

BTW, Bland isnt having "one of those nights" he SUCKS!!!!!!

Big WR OWN him! Philly did it with Brown, and now Seattle is doing it with Metcalf.

You want to know what Bland is?

He is a 1 trick pony. An opportunist. He feasts on bad QBs but couldn't cover my dead grandmother!

You see, this is what a "coach" does. He takes a potential negative situation (Dallas 1st and goal) stuffs them, goes down the field with no timeouts, scores, takes the lead, knowing he has the ball at the start of the 3rd. Then he goes up 2 scores and plays defense against a paper offense.

MM meanwhile, is in shock. Forget it folks, this team is  another mirage. If they make the playoffs at all, 1 and done.