Week 14: VIKINGS (6-6) at Raiders (5-7)

swede700

2 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Why does this win feel like a loss??

It shouldn't.  We might be sorry we won this game if we don't make The Playoffs.  It might be the one or 2 draft positions too far away to trade up for a QB we want. 

But, on the other hand, IF we DO make The Playoffs, it will be a win we needed to do that, -plus, it will have kept us in the race while finding out we should stop playing Dobbs, and we can get one more game look at Hall, IF we lose enough games to drop out of the race.

What's frustrating about the offense and the QBs is that, I'm not sure Dobbs or Mullens (who didn't look that much more impressive) are quite this bad.

99 yards passing and 3 points is obviously terrible, but I'm not convinced either are that bad. So I'm not sure what the disconnect is or where it's happening. Dobbs in particular was certainly not helped by his skill players. They won't be counted as drops I don't think, but there were 6 catchable passes "dropped."

Some of them would have been difficult catches, sure, but this team needs it's playmakers to step up and no one, effect JJ of course, seems willing to do that.

It so difficult to have any faith in this offense going forward, but maybe they figure things out.

Ps- I think they just need to move on from Dobbs. The hospital balls are just too much of a problem

Edited by Dolmonite26
  • Like 2