Week 14 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

They could tie at 11-6, but Detroit would have the tiebreaker IF they beat Chicago and Minnesota twice.  Basically, those divisional games are going to decide the division.

If they Beat Chicago and MN twice, they have 12 wins. My statement was predicated on the Lions losing to the Bears today. 

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

If they Beat Chicago and MN twice, they have 12 wins. My statement was predicated on the Lions losing to the Bears today. 

You right.  I had that with the assumption that Chicago beat Detroit.  But it still appears that as long as they don't have more than 1 loss against Minnesota or Chicago, they'd have the tiebreaker over Green Bay.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You right.  I had that with the assumption that Chicago beat Detroit.  But it still appears that as long as they don't have more than 1 loss against Minnesota or Chicago, they'd have the tiebreaker over Green Bay.

Why? We'd both be 4-2 in the division and split our two games. We'd have a better conference record under that scenario.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Why? We'd both be 4-2 in the division and split our two games. We'd have a better conference record under that scenario.

Caveat, I'm using the playoff simulator for ESPN.  Assuming the Packers win out and Lions lose just 1 one of their divisional games, they'd be 4-2 in the division as would Detroit.  Common games is actually the next tiebreaker, which would NFC South (Detroit is 4-0 while Green Bay would be 3-1).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Caveat, I'm using the playoff simulator for ESPN.  Assuming the Packers win out and Lions lose just 1 one of their divisional games, they'd be 4-2 in the division as would Detroit.  Common games is actually the next tiebreaker, which would NFC South (Detroit is 4-0 while Green Bay would be 3-1).

The Lions team I'm watching today could lose to Carolina. Somehow, I know the Beas will screw it up.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

They're a good team when Goff doesn't turnover the ball.  He's a worse version of Kirk Cousins.

Their defense is so slow in the back end. They can be exposed so easily. Not only that but they are not good at rushing the passer. Hutchinson has 1 sack in the last 7 games. That is pathetic. I'm curious how high his ceiling actually is.