Sunday Night Football: Ravens at Steelers

titans0021

Just now, The LBC said:

Because Eddie Lacy did P90X...

Don't forget his Richard Simmons workout VCRs:

tenor.gif

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk about desired result but the refs are making themselves way too much a part of this game 

like they did in Rams-eagles game earlier 

idk why NFL has allowed this to go on for decades 

They've encouraged it by giving them more and more judgment calls to make. The problem is that you can justify almost any flag they throw.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk about desired result but the refs are making themselves way too much a part of this game 

The Keeping-It-100 reason:  Because the route to fixing it is more expensive monetarily than they're willing to pay and they realize that enough of their regular fanbase is addicted to the product like it's a street drug and as much as they complain that they'll swear it off, they won't actually do it.

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Because you all complained about the Replacement Refs despite not being that bad. So when they brought the "real" refs back in less than 24 hours they were infallible! Part of what the refs wanted was to not be held accountable! And they got just that!

I guarantee that after being "reprimanded" for this game this crew will STILL get a chance to ref a post-season game.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Why did the Seahawks cut Alex Collins?

I feel like Seattle has a lot of quality players slip away, honestly. The Chiefs are constantly watching for them. Spencer Ware is a solid starting RB. Ron Parker has been a quality starter for us for a few years. Jaye Howard was good for awhile. Kevin Pierre-Louis has been a big upgrade for us at ILB.

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

What happened to double covering AB? Dude is just gashing the defense the last few drives.

Your defense is killing me. Just freaking cover Bell and Brown. I don't care about any of the other Steelers.

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Oh gawd. If Chris Moore is injured for any extended period of time...does that mean we have to see Breshad Perriman again? No, no, no, no, no. :(:(:(

Let's be real.  Perriman will injure himself within 2.5 quarters (depending on whether we count practices or not) of actually get said extended run.  That's just what he does.  He'll solve this problem for you.

Archived