Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

2 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

This is a lot of important players!

Tyrod is a decent QB.  Giants don't have "weapons" on the outside but they do have Saquon who commands a lot of defensive attention.

Need Wicks and Kraft and Love and Doubs to be the best unit on the field despite the watson injury.

LIsten.....I was better than I am today when I really didnt care if the Packers W-L. I just wanted overall/specific improvement.
But...since this "Playoffs here we come" thing has recaptured us.....games like this....have me worried more than I'd like.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

LIsten.....I was better than I am today when I really didnt care if the Packers W-L. I just wanted overall/specific improvement.
But...since this "Playoffs here we come" thing has recaptured us.....games like this....have me worried more than I'd like.

this is exactly where I wanted/hoped we would be - playing competitive games in december.  Whether or not we actually make the playoffs is not that important to me.  It would be nice, and obviously you want them to get there - but these are important games and the players/coaches know that and they are getting really valuable experience in managing the season.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

this is exactly where I wanted/hoped we would be - playing competitive games in december.  Whether or not we actually make the playoffs is not that important to me.  It would be nice, and obviously you want them to get there - but these are important games and the players/coaches know that and they are getting really valuable experience in managing the season.

Well then let's win the damn thing :)

There is no trap game here. The Packers many 1st and 2nd year players will be thinking of being in NYG stadium with a hostile crowd and facing a heavy blitzing defense, with one of the leagues best running backs on offense, while knowing their own run defense hasn't exactly been good. They will be trying not to repeat mistakes and not get penalties, while trying to diagnose what the Giants are trying to do. They have more than enough to be thinking of, than to let complacency rule.

Lose, yes they might, but not because they got complacent.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

19 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Tyrod is a decent QB.  Giants don't have "weapons" on the outside but they do have Saquon who commands a lot of defensive attention.

Need Wicks and Kraft and Love and Doubs to be the best unit on the field despite the watson injury.

Tyrod is not playing, Danny DeVito's son is playing. Giants, weapons on the outside are not as bad as you think. 

45 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

We have Sean Clifford though 

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

We'll then we're all gonna require quick and timely answers from you regarding to any penalty, fumble/no fumble, catch/no catch questions during the game :) 

Haha. **** I'm so busy **** posting here I swear I never see anything. 

What a pain getting that up though in my tiny little house. Then me and the old lady struggled to get it up on the Mount and I didn't have the damn tilt locked so it was like hanging like it was going to fall off and we both had nervous breakdowns. Lol

She just went to work and I took the day off so I might have to go hook up the PlayStation to it while she's gone to see how badass that is.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

What a pain getting that up though in my tiny little house. Then me and the old lady struggled to get it up on the Mount and I didn't have the damn tilt locked so it was like hanging like it was going to fall off and we both had nervous breakdowns. Lol

She just went to work and I took the day off so I might have to go hook up the PlayStation to it while she's gone to see how badass that is.

Dude....you're gonna have to up your game then. You're gonna be the GDT equivalent to the NFL Officials reviewing matters back in NY.

We look forward to your decisions :)

Just now, Leader said:

Dude....you're gonna have to up your game then. You're gonna be the GDT equivalent to the NFL Officials reviewing matters back in NY.

We look forward to your decisions :)

Lol it's really not THAT amazing. It was a cheapo one anyways, the TV we had out there was going bad and getting weird lines and this wasn't much more than smaller ones. She's a cowboys fan so we watched that one last night and it was pretty sweet though. I need to mess with the colors though I think, it just feels off at the moment

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

My father in law got his 90 or whatever inch Samsung and needed help putting up so I came over with a bag when we were done he asked what was in the bag and I pulled out my PlayStation lol

4 minutes ago, Reaper said:

My father in law got his 90 or whatever inch Samsung and needed help putting up so I came over with a bag when we were done he asked what was in the bag and I pulled out my PlayStation lol

For sure. The game was like 5 minutes from starting last night or it would have been at least a quick test to check it out. 

• Like 1