12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Da Bears
    • Da Browns
    • Da Killer Mike
    • Da Aussie fellas
    • DaBrowns41
  2. 2. Jepson’s Malort

• When you want to unfriend someone in person.
    • Tonight’s the night you fight your dad.
    • Because pants don’t **** themselves
    • The perfect gift to day “I’m sorry” when you know you didn’t do anything wrong
    • When you wish someone dead but murder is out of the question.
    • The champagne of pain.
    • Kick your mouth in the balls.
    • Turning taste buds into taste foes for generations.

Week 15 is rapidly approaching and who are we set to play?

giphy.gif

Da Bears is right.  Da 5-8 Bears who’ve won tree a dare last four.  Time to gather together with friends and family in da frunchroom, grab some pops or even a boddle of some Malort and get ready for a helluva game.

Gotta hope dat dare luck runs out as we’re gonna need dis win as dare’s a bit of a logjam of teams right behind us at 7-6.

Key matchups for da game:

Myles Garrett vs da refs

Joe Flacco vs Father Time 

our training staff vs da injury list 

alpha Stefanski vs beta Stefanski 

mike’s free time vs a busy week at work 

Dis GDT vs @candyman93‘s eventual thread 

Lastly as is expected, some jiggly eye candy for you degenerates.

ADlU.gif 

• Like 6

A month ago, this looked like a gift to the Browns on the schedule. Now? Not so fast, my little friend.

I know you may have mentioned it in jest, LGB, but your first point about Myles vs. the refs is spot on. Those arrogant tools would be just prickish enough to calls copious amounts of offensive holding this week against our LT, Geron Christian. And when the Bears have the ball, Myles will get the Stevie Wonder treatment.

I am sure Stefanski will have us ready to go. We will pay dearly if we don't bring the energy this weekend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Browns are looking to extend their home record to 7-1, and keep their 1 game lead on the Wild Card field.

Bears are looking forward to the draft.

Hard to see the home team not run away with this one. 33-13, good guys.

On the other hand the Bears coming off a great win against the Lions where Fields looked great. The Browns also seem to struggle against scrambling QBs. i.e. Lamar Jackson.

I know its the Bears, but I dont want to guarantee anything in this league. Not saying they wont win, but there is definitely a chance for a slip up here. The DL needs to be sound and contain Fields or he will run all over the place and make this game way harder than it needs to be. Hopefully Ward is back to match up with their only WR threat in DJ Moore.

This needs to be a game where the DL gets back to being ultra aggressive and dominant. Need 5+ sacks and a bunch of pressure.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

On the other hand the Bears coming off a great win against the Lions where Fields looked great. The Browns also seem to struggle against scrambling QBs. i.e. Lamar Jackson.

I know its the Bears, but I dont want to guarantee anything in this league. Not saying they wont win, but there is definitely a chance for a slip up here. The DL needs to be sound and contain Fields or he will run all over the place and make this game way harder than it needs to be. Hopefully Ward is back to match up with their only WR threat in DJ Moore.

This needs to be a game where the DL gets back to being ultra aggressive and dominant. Need 5+ sacks and a bunch of pressure.

Yeah the fact we like to play so much man means we’re gonna have DBs with their backs facing Fields a lot.  

Need someone to spy Fields and bring some heat. His processing speed has been the biggest question mark about his game going back to OSU. Time for Schwartz to dig into his bag up tricks up front and make him play fast.

If Ward and Delpit are able to play I really like our matchups, without them things get trickier.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

We should stack the LOS and blitz their faces off. If we rush 4, Fields is gonna find creases and take off for big gains. We're definitely much better off forcing his hand and making him throw with anticipation against man coverage...something he can't really do.

I have to imagine we destroy this team. The only way we don't is if Flacco has a real stinker of a game.

Our DL is too aggressive, which hurts us against QB runs and any sort of quick traps. You can solve that by blitzing the crap out of teams and getting free runners to destroy the play before it develops. It's exactly what I'd do to Lamar. Instead, people muddle their rush and he has all day to find Andrews sitting in a hole. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

We should stack the LOS and blitz their faces off. If we rush 4, Fields is gonna find creases and take off for big gains. We're definitely much better off forcing his hand and making him throw with anticipation against man coverage...something he can't really do.

I have to imagine we destroy this team. The only way we don't is if Flacco has a real stinker of a game.

Our DL is too aggressive, which hurts us against QB runs and any sort of quick traps. You can solve that by blitzing the crap out of teams and getting free runners to destroy the play before it develops. It's exactly what I'd do to Lamar. Instead, people muddle their rush and he has all day to find Andrews sitting in a hole. 

Yep.  And he’s not Lamar.  Lamar isn’t a fantastic passer or anything, but he’s a lot better than Fields right now.

If Ward is back and Delpit can play and match up with Kmet then Schwartz needs to just full send those blitzes.  Mush rush one backer up the middle as a spy if he tries to take off.

If he can make quick reads and accurate throws under duress all game, so be it.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I really hope the mindset isnt 'we dont cater to anybody and we run our defense'. This is a type of game that needs to have some tweaks to the gameplan. Dont be too prideful about changing some things up and adjusting to your competition. 

Edited by AkronsWitness

39 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I really hope the mindset isnt 'we dont cater to anybody and we run our defense'. This is a type of game that needs to have some tweaks to the gameplan. Dont be too prideful about changing some things up and adjusting to your competition. 

I think our basic *** game plan matches up pretty well with what we’re describing.  Schwartz creates pressure and we run a ton of man.