12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Da Bears
    • Da Browns
    • Da Killer Mike
    • Da Aussie fellas
    • DaBrowns41
  2. 2. Jepson’s Malort

• When you want to unfriend someone in person.
    • Tonight’s the night you fight your dad.
    • Because pants don’t **** themselves
    • The perfect gift to day “I’m sorry” when you know you didn’t do anything wrong
    • When you wish someone dead but murder is out of the question.
    • The champagne of pain.
    • Kick your mouth in the balls.
    • Turning taste buds into taste foes for generations.

9 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Not so sure on the good hands, was reading an article the other day and he leads the team in drops. is still doing pretty decent overall though. 

Yeah that’s fair.  Just looked up the numbers and he’s second in drops behind Njoku and one ahead of Cooper (who has a lot more targets).  

That said, he’s also got the highest QB rating when targeted on the team (other than Strong who’s only been targeted 4 times).  

So I guess his hands leave something to be desired but he definitely seems to make plays in the pass game.

Ford is fine imo. Chubb often gets 4 yards when hit at the LOS, no one else does that. Henry had a lot of yards after contact but not if that contact was at or before the line. Chubb is elite at that and made our line look so much better than it was and it was pretty good run blocking. I think he has averaged 4 or more yards after contact multiple seasons which is unreal. 

Ford isn't Chubb. He is probably better than anything else we could find.

I'm with the blitz Fields and keep him uncomfortable crowd. I don't even care what rushing yards he piles up. Unless the game situation forces us to play another way I think that is the best way to deal with him (and Lamar). Make them one dimensional. If 5 carries go for 15-20 yards big deal, passes do that all of the time. 

• Like 1

If we get Ward back we need him on Moore. If not put MJ on him and Newsome on the opposite side.

I think we have to specifically get an inside blitzer on Fields because man defense is a recipe for getting gashed with his scrambling ability.

Ans for the love of goodness can we stop turning it over please? 

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ans for the love of goodness can we stop turning it over please? 

That is a kin to "For the love of God, can I get the right six numbers? Just once? Please? Pretty Please??"

LOL

I think you guys are on to something as far as lighting Justin up. Goes that way all the way back to Ohio State. The difference there was the talent on the Buckeye OL was mostly able to overcome the defense's pressure packages - and Justin's scrambling ability.

I like our chances with the talent on our defensive front vs their OL. Hell even go nuts - start Alex Wright and Obo at DE, Tomlinson and Harris/ Eliot at DT - and let Myles play a "basketball on grass" rush position from all over the field. I know Jimmy gots the smarts to pull it off.

Bears won't know what hit them.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
51 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Weird…I don’t ever recall him dropping any. 

Yeah I didn’t either but he’s correct.

I think he had 3 in one game. Still, hard to believe he is anywhere near Njoku and surprised he is ahead of Moore who dropped a lot early. Drops are pretty subjective though. A ball could hit a player right in the chest and some don't call it a drop. Other times it's off fingertips and they call it a drop.

They also aren't an official stat. They are tallied by various outlets which is why you will see 9 on one site and 3 on another.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think he had 3 in one game. Still, hard to believe he is anywhere near Njoku and surprised he is ahead of Moore who dropped a lot early. Drops are pretty subjective though. A ball could hit a player right in the chest and some don't call it a drop. Other times it's off fingertips and they call it a drop.

They also aren't an official stat. They are tallied by various outlets which is why you will see 9 on one site and 3 on another.

Yeah, some folks are quite lenient with them.

To me if it hits both hands it’s a drop.  This is the NFL.  Not saying dudes won’t ever drop any, but the expectation should be to catch everything you get two hands on.

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, some folks are quite lenient with them.

To me if it hits both hands it’s a drop.  This is the NFL.  Not saying dudes won’t ever drop any, but the expectation should be to catch everything you get two hands on.

Yeah pretty much. If a defender is right there and hits their arms right as the ball gets there it is almost impossible to control those. But if it hits you in the hands, or chest or helmet or wherever within reason and you have a half second to secure it it should be a catch.

• Like 1