12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Da Bears
    • Da Browns
    • Da Killer Mike
    • Da Aussie fellas
    • DaBrowns41
  2. 2. Jepson’s Malort

• When you want to unfriend someone in person.
    • Tonight’s the night you fight your dad.
    • Because pants don’t **** themselves
    • The perfect gift to day “I’m sorry” when you know you didn’t do anything wrong
    • When you wish someone dead but murder is out of the question.
    • The champagne of pain.
    • Kick your mouth in the balls.
    • Turning taste buds into taste foes for generations.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think our basic *** game plan matches up pretty well with what we’re describing.  Schwartz creates pressure and we run a ton of man.

Yeah I would just really emphasize keeping a extra guy (LB/S) around the LOS. If Fields beat us by throwing 4 TDs, so be it. Im not living with him running for 125 yards and 2TDs. Its literally the same mindset I have going into every Ravens game tbh

Everybody knows what he does, be prepared to stop it.

Edited by AkronsWitness

With the Browns OTs out for the rest of the year, Im interested to know if this changes our run gameplan a bit. There is probably a football term for it but I would like to run more 'quick hitting' runs up the middle. Sort of what they did against SEA earlier in the year. Snap, turn around, barrell up the middle like RBs do on the goalline. 

I really hope we dont see many stretch plays, runs to the outside that require OL to move and hold their blocks for 5 seconds. We dont have the personnel for that anymore like we just saw against JAX.

We have 2 elite OGs left, run up the middle quickly behind them. Quick runs, runs that are...quick...fast.. the opposite of long developing. IDK the stupid term. Inside zone? 

Edited by AkronsWitness

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

It’s insane how riddled that position has gotten this year.

I’m trying not to be a victim of the moment, but I can’t recall it ever getting this bad.

Like, some positions tend to deal with injuries more than others, RB, CB, etc., but OL tend to be pretty durable. I really can’t recall a 5th OT getting half a dozen starts or whatever in a season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Ford? Looked like one of his worst games. He had one good run and a bunch of stuffs at the line. There’s gotta be someone better out there than him. We need a Rb Flacco. 

He was getting hit behind the LOS a lot.  Playing with Oats 4-5 and C #2 and no FB, etc will do that.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Ford? Looked like one of his worst games. He had one good run and a bunch of stuffs at the line. There’s gotta be someone better out there than him. We need a Rb Flacco. 

Ford looked good to me. He made the most of what he was given. Found the creases. Also made some nice catches, as well as some great blocks.

He keeps getting better and better to my amateur eye.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Ford looked good to me. He made the most of what he was given. Found the creases. Also made some nice catches, as well as some great blocks.

He keeps getting better and better to my amateur eye.

Agreed.  

Good hands, has routed a few guys up in the pass game this season, has hit on a couple long ones, runs hard..

He’s not as good as Chubb but few are.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was getting hit behind the LOS a lot.  Playing with Oats 4-5 and C #2 and no FB, etc will do that.

Yeah I’m not doubting that. It just didn’t look like one of his better games. Hard to say it was one of his better games when he couldn’t even get going. Hes had better games than that. 

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Good hands, has routed a few guys up in the pass game this season, has hit on a couple long ones, runs hard..

Not so sure on the good hands, was reading an article the other day and he leads the team in drops. is still doing pretty decent overall though.