2023 GDT Week #15 7-6 Steelers vs. 7-6 Colts

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

considering how scoring is in todays game, this stat is much worse than this post makes it look. In the offseason I expect some in the know to actually break down how bad this offence was  in these times 

Lets start making it look worse right now...

We are averaging 15.9...AS A TEAM.   Thats not counting defensive TDs....and doesn't factor in that we are +10 in turnover differential and that the offense was gifted excellent field position on numerous occasions that they absolutely squandered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 43M said:

We are averaging 15.9...AS A TEAM.   Thats not counting defensive TDs....and doesn't factor in that we are +10 in turnover differential and that the offense was gifted excellent field position on numerous occasions that they absolutely squandered.

this offense is good for one good drive and a couple of boz kicks a game and it's been like this for years. Their needs to be a major reaction to this in the offseason...

14 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Looks like this will be Tomlin's first losing season.  :(

lots of other losing seasons but the record said otherwise. 

8 minutes ago, 43M said:

soft as pigsh** team and easily the worst steeler team I have watched.  Record might be better than others but the effort and coaching  and overall tenacity is the worst

44 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

If we don’t make sweeping changes after this 3 game stretch I will have lost all hope.

What changes can they make?  The offensive playbook is killing them in it's simplicity.  Can't change it or get rid of it until the off season.

Just now, JustPlainNasty said:

I wasn't replying to you. I just happened to hit send right after you sent yours. 

Im going to be losing a good deal of $ on prop bets that should've easily came true with this team. I'll get over it but its disgusting. Otherwise Id be rooting hard like many to lose after the last few embarrassing games as everyone to gain better draft position. This team without Kenny playing would gain very little by making it to the playoffs and getting railroaded. Last year if they went and got to compete I think it wouldve had some value but this squad, no. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I would have loss my bet that the Colts would put 30 on this team.  Only Matt Gay stopped that from happening.

Had me thinking midway through this game that I shouldve really considered putting a large amount on the Colts to hedge back my bets.. the main bet is Steelers over 8.5 wins... with this schedule it shouldve been cake. The easiest schedule they've had in years.

Edited by JustPlainNasty