NYRaider

Winner  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Obvious talent where?

Jacobs is likely gone after this year and there's a good chance that Adams / Renfrow are both gone as well. Which leaves you with Meyers, Mayer, and White as your three main skill position guys with AOC at QB.

Defensively we're below average almost everywhere, PG has just put on a masterclass performance as the DC.

I’m not having this argument again with you. You consistently are the most wrong poster on this forum so I’ll just take that at face value. But if you can’t see the other talent on this roster that’s on you. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

I’m not having this argument again with you. You consistently are the most wrong poster on this forum so I’ll just take that at face value. But if you can’t see the other talent on this roster that’s on you. 

If we keep Adams and Jacobs we have a very talented offense. 

We need to be agressive adding more talent on D though and we might have an elite unit next year 

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

If we keep Adams and Jacobs we have a very talented offense. 

We need to be agressive adding more talent on D though and we might have an elite unit next year 

Agree with adding talent on D but QB is number one to me and I don’t care the cost if it’s the guy our franchise truly believes in. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I watched it and I agree with NYRaider, O'Connell overall looked pretty blah. He missed a lot of throws, looked uncomfortable anytime he had to scuffle to the side or move up in the pocket. Last week he could find a target in under 2 seconds but today he couldn't find a target in 3-5 seconds. Cheifs secondary did a good job and O'Connell had no answers. 

According to NYRaider and those that think like him, Devantae Adams must suck as a player since he had 6 targets, 4 drops, and 1 catch for 4 yards. Really bro, morons like that aren't worth my time.

Edited by PhillyRaider

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

This turnaround has almost nothing to do with AP. The defense is playing Top 5 and his name is Patrick Graham. Why would you want AP as HC over Graham? Hiring Graham as HC ensures you keep the same defensive scheme for as long as he is HC. If you hire AP as HC, you get Graham as DC one more year maximum. And if you think OC’a and DC’s are easily replaceable, you are a fool. There is 5-6 great OC’s and DC’s at any given time. 

Man please Graham is not the one who motivates the players to give everything they got on both sides of the ball.

Just now, raidr4life said:

Man please Graham is not the one who motivates the players to give everything they got on both sides of the ball.

The defense is literally confusing QB’s and OC’s all game, every game. Graham is putting out a MASTERCLASS every game. Without Graham, AP and his “motivation” wouldn’t be doing jack **** right now.