Week 16 GDT: Raiders at Chiefs - All I want for Christmas is a W

NYRaider

Winner  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

15 hours ago, raidr4life said:

But the defense didn't even start playing like that until AP became coach and Graham went into the booth.

Agreed. Graham's defense was playing well most the season. But they've elevated under Pierce. This is a case where the two guys have complimented each other. Graham's calling a good defense and Pierce has gotten more buy in post JMD. Now to keep it going. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

#neverforget

#salty

The easiest and quickest way to test someone's intelligence is to make a generalized statement.

They have proven that they aren't intelligent enough to understand abstract ideas. Why else would
they think bringing up an exception is some profound statement? They literally can't understand abstracts, no attempt at rationalizing or explaining yourself will increase their IQ.

Edited by big_palooka

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

At this point it’s just grasping at straws or deflecting attention

My brother in christ over the last two weeks, everytime we've made a good play you can see Jimmy on the sideline pumped up. When Carr got benched last year he packed it in and didn't even bother showing up to support his teammates, there's a major difference there. 

13 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The easiest and quickest way to test someone's intelligence is to make a generalized statement.

They have proven that they aren't intelligent enough to understand abstract ideas. Why else would
they think bringing up an exception is some profound statement? They literally can't understand abstracts, no attempt at rationalizing or explaining yourself will increase their IQ.

On 10/8/2023 at 2:05 PM, big_palooka said:

JMD is not getting fired in season. There is no point if you're Davis.

No point, you say? None, not at all. 

On 7/28/2023 at 12:41 PM, big_palooka said:

I get people hate McDaniels. But I like him and I think he embodies a Raider. Black sheep, rubs people the wrong way. The kind of guy Al would have in his corner and loved to work with. 

You liked him and felt he embodied the Raiders....until it was apparent you were arguing a losing battle as usual. 

Keep trying to dunk, kiddo. You've been leaving laughably piss poor takes laying around for the last two years. A few more months, we can even be at 3 full years and we can evaluate your ability. That is, unless we're changing the standards again. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Dude was letting Josh McDaniels call the shots on D? And this guy thinks Graham is going to get a HC gig???? LMAO. 

The Patriot hivemind... 

The interesting thing is that Graham came to coach under McDaniels. So why would he leave an already good situation defensively to come somewhere where he would be controlled?

18 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I actually wanna see Bo with a better QB. 

The designs are there and we had some guys open. AOC being a statue and our OL being suspect can't be helpful. 

We were also missing our #1 RB, our #1 TE and our starting LT too. I quite liked the Playcalling but O’Connell was pretty terrible apart from that one pass to Meyers on the boundary. Adams, Renfrow and someone else also had some bad drops that they’d usually grab.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

No point, you say? None, not at all. 

You liked him and felt he embodied the Raiders....until it was apparent you were arguing a losing battle as usual. 

Keep trying to dunk, kiddo. You've been leaving laughably piss poor takes laying around for the last two years. A few more months, we can even be at 3 full years and we can evaluate your ability. That is, unless we're changing the standards again. 

But I'm not a narcissist, so I have no problem admitting I was wrong. 😉

Carry on Karen.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

The interesting thing is that Graham came to coach under McDaniels. So why would he leave an already good situation defensively to come somewhere where he would be controlled?

Because this isn't a real story and someone is trying to create a new narrative after the old one failed. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

We were also missing our #1 RB, our #1 TE and our starting LT too. I quite liked the Playcalling but O’Connell was pretty terrible apart from that one pass to Meyers on the boundary. Adams, Renfrow and someone else also had some bad drops that they’d usually grab.

Finally getting to see Zues run and he's done well with the opportunity. He was a guy at Georgia who did better the more you fed him, seeing some of that finally. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

To be fair, I think this staff realise that’s plan B after seeing the lacks explosion and any kind of acceleration at end, making he best if a bad situation…….

Some of us were saying to put him at dt draft night because of his lack of ability 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Finally getting to see Zues run and he's done well with the opportunity. He was a guy at Georgia who did better the more you fed him, seeing some of that finally. 

He’s gotten better. I remember early in his career he was taken down with arm tackles. He’s gotten better at running through arm tackles and holding onto the ball. I honestly thought he was going to be bad for a while. Now I’m thinking we should consider letting Jacobs walk if Zues keeps producing at a high level the last two weeks of the season.

16 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

But I'm not a narcissist, so I have no problem admitting I was wrong. 😉

No lies, you lack the intelligence required to be one. You're just obstinantly ignorant and squirm your way around whatever it takes to not "technically" be wrong even when you are. 

Edited by ronjon1990

35 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

No lies, you lack the intelligence required to be one. You're just obstinantly ignorant and squirm your way around whatever it takes to not "technically" be wrong even when you are. 

You can't quit can you? Always have to have the lost word.  Seriously man, get help.... you take this all way to seriously. 

Your poor reactions to other people are because you are taking this all personally. You've attached you opinions to your identity. No longer is a person disagreeing with your opinion, they are attacking your identity which hurts your feelings. You feel compelled to hurt people back so you fire off visceral responses and vengeful comments without realizing you are under the spell of you own emotions.