Week 16 GDT: Raiders at Chiefs - All I want for Christmas is a W

NYRaider

Winner  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

15 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Be smarter at football. Rich would have been a horrible HC. You can’t be this much of a casual?

Oh really Carr would still be here which I'm glad he's gone, but Rich would have had him and this team playing alot better Than JMD did. I've been watching the Raiders for over 30 years and you're like 25. Lol

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

The defense is literally confusing QB’s and OC’s all game, every game. Graham is putting out a MASTERCLASS every game. Without Graham, AP and his “motivation” wouldn’t be doing jack **** right now. 

But the defense didn't even start playing like that until AP became coach and Graham went into the booth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Jack jones on the int, faked handing the ball to a kid only to pull it back… kinda a bad look to do it to a kid.. would’ve loved it if he had done it to an adult in the crowd tho

He didn't fake it to some kid. The dude in the second row tried to sneak in and swipe it so he pulled it back. He said so on Twitter and the video suggests his reasoning is correct. 

And I applaud that as well. I hope the kid got hooked up though

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

The defense is literally confusing QB’s and OC’s all game, every game. Graham is putting out a MASTERCLASS every game. Without Graham, AP and his “motivation” wouldn’t be doing jack **** right now. 

Pierce unleashed graham he talked about letting graham be more free to do whatever he wants compared to under jmd

• Like 9

2 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Jack jones on the int, faked handing the ball to a kid only to pull it back… kinda a bad look to do it to a kid.. would’ve loved it if he had done it to an adult in the crowd tho

Jack Jones sounds like a old skoo raiders name and he plays like one too

• Like 7

18 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Kid shouldn't have been wearing Chiefs gear. Nah that's not what really happened.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Chiefs have been crapping on us for years. I’m glad J. Jones did it. I hope he does that every year we play them for the next 10 years. Chiefs fans deserve all the disrespect. I’m so glad we beat them. I hope they get smashed in the playoffs too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

He didn't fake it to some kid. The dude in the second row tried to sneak in and swipe it so he pulled it back. He said so on Twitter and the video suggests his reasoning is correct. 

And I applaud that as well. I hope the kid got hooked up though

Ohh ok will need to rewatch. That would make more sense. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:
19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Carr did it for a decade here, sucked in every important game, blamed his failures on everyone except himself, and then quit on the team after he got benched.

Give it up man. No one wants to hear about Carr. Jimmy is also hot garbage. He was awful all year. Just let it go. 

At this point it’s just grasping at straws or deflecting attention

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Think about this: they got Tyree Wilson over Jalen, Carter just to try to put him at the same position that Jalen Carter plays

To be fair, I think this staff realise that’s plan B after seeing the lacks explosion and any kind of acceleration at end, making he best if a bad situation…….