Week 15: Bengals (5-8) at VIKINGS (10-3)

swede700

Game 14

NFL_Bengals-1.gifat NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif

When: 12:00 PM CDT December 17th

Where: U.S. Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: CBS (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn

Coverage Map Link:  http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=15

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: LB Emmanuel Lamur (foot), Doubtful: TE Kyle Rudolph (ankle), OT Riley Reiff (ankle), Out: CB Mackensie Alexander (ribs)

Bengals - Questionable: RB Joe Mixon (concussion), S Shawn Williams (hamstring), Doubtful: C TJ Johnson (pec), Out: LB Vontaze Burfict (concussion), LB Kevin Minter (hamstring), LB Nick Vigil (ankle), CB Dre Kirkpatrick (concussion)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Image result for Vikings-Bengals GIF

1 minute ago, vike daddy said:

if we had drafted Andy Dalton instead of Ponder, would he still be our QB now? how would he have done?

I would suspect that answer would be no.  I don't believe he would have done much better than Ponder.  

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

if we had drafted Andy Dalton instead of Ponder, would he still be our QB now? how would he have done?

Doubtful. Dalton and Ponder are the same guy. You put Dalton in the middle of the mess that Ponder has to deal with, and it’s very likely the same result. You give Ponder the offensive line, AJ Green and Mohammad Sanu, and he’s likelt to do the same things Dalton has. 

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/teamvsteam?opp=18

Series tied at 6-6. Feel like we've played them more times than that. Either way they are a dangerous team so I hope the Vikings come to play. Will be so nice to finally be playing at home again.

No team, except for the 1989 and 1992 Vikings have won consecutive games in this series, which means it's our turn.  Also, the 1992 Vikings were the only team to win on the road in this series, so that also bodes well...a game in which Rich Gannon passed for 318 yds and 4 TDs, while Boomer Esiason threw for 97 yds and 4 INTs (3 of which went to safety Todd Scott...I had high hopes for that guy).  

Archived