GDT: Folesylvania Eagles (11-2) @ New York Geno Smith's (2-11)

Blahstoise

One thing I'll say.

The Giants always give full effort against us. You can tell they hate us. And it's vice versa too. If the Eagles were 0-12 and Giants 12-0, you know we'd play above our record. And I expect them to play above their record too. It's not about stooping down to the weaker opponent in these games. It's always about the underdog punching above their weight. I'm hoping the performance today especially on defense was just a fluke product of your typical Giants/Eagles game where 9th stringers become Hall of Fame caliber players.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

One thing I'll say.

The Giants always give full effort against us. You can tell they hate us. And it's vice versa too. If the Eagles were 0-12 and Giants 12-0, you know we'd play above our record. And I expect them to play above their record too. It's not about stooping down to the weaker opponent in these games. It's always about the underdog punching above their weight. I'm hoping the performance today especially on defense was just a fluke product of your typical Giants/Eagles game where 9th stringers become Hall of Fame caliber players.

This was their super bowl this year. Beating us would have been the only good thing before the off season 

One can hope!!!!

We did overcome another slow start and 20-7 deficit. Couldn't stop a pop Warner team on Defense until that last Goal line Stand but the ST showed up and Won the game today.

So 2 of the 3 phases showed up. Need all 3 in the Playoffs if they want to Advance!!!

15 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Lets take a little chill pill boys. If Oakland's offense looks insane versus us then there's a cause for concern

No way. It's already over. 

Lets look at the draft. 

Nick Foles stinks last week. Now no ones worried. 

Defense stunk this week. Let's throw the team in the pit of misery. 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

No way. It's already over. 

Lets look at the draft. 

Nick Foles stinks last week. Now no ones worried. 

Defense stunk this week. Let's throw the team in the pit of misery. 

Think my sarcasm detector is broken haha

A wins a win. Went in to a divisional game on the road and pulled out the W. Yeah, it was ugly as hell, but we have the best record in football still and a game away from locking down the 1 seed.

DBs need to step the hell up and we gotta play cleaner, but Nicky Benjamins looked good and we got time to work out the kinks. If the DBs play as bad next week, I will be ready to hit the panic button. For now, I feel the same about this team I did before the game, anything can happen.

I think it was scheme more than players (not to say the players didn't play like trash. Another game of poor tackling/angles), but all those slants man. They were so easy too. A slant is not easy to defend in man with nobody in the middle, or in a soft zone. We didn't adjust to the Giants' quick pass attack (the same one that shredded us in the 2nd half in our last game against them).

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think it was scheme more than players (not to say the players didn't play like trash. Another game of poor tackling/angles), but all those slants man. They were so easy too. A slant is not easy to defend in man with nobody in the middle, or in a soft zone. We didn't adjust to the Giants' quick pass attack (the same one that shredded us in the 2nd half in our last game against them).

Idk why Schwartz didn't play press after giving up a bunch of those slants

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Gotta give credit to Eli his ball placement on those are elite and I'm not being sarcastic

Archived