QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is unrealistic. Hunter Renfrow, on his own, would return no more than a 6th round pick. He's making too much for his production and, honestly, ability.

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

This is unrealistic. Hunter Renfrow, on his own, would return no more than a 6th round pick. He's making too much for his production and, honestly, ability.

He's about to go to NO for 4M per season and put up 60 receptions a year.  Gruden will come in and install a handful of routes so DA can get the most out of him.  We're about to see those ankle breaking routes again.

If NO can figure out the cap anyway.  I have no idea how all heck hasn't broken loose with their cap space.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A third and getting to dump Renfrow's terrible deal would be good value.

Still remember the days y'all told me he was a top 10 WR, lmfao.

33 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’m still in the boat of signing a Veteran and drafting Rattler in Round 2 or even trading up back end of Round 1/early round 2. 

I think the Combine could elevate Rattler to RD1 too which would ruin my plan

There's zero chance Rattler is going in the first round

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think that it’s possible, there are lots of guys who have a good post season who boost them. Could happen especially because he’s got the name recognition. 

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

I think Fields is off to Atlanta

Vegas, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh seem like the likeliest landing spots. I think the Raiders would be the most motivated to get him, though. Cousins to Atlanta makes sense if Minnesota decides to rebuild (which they should).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

I think that it’s possible, there are lots of guys who have a good post season who boost them. Could happen especially because he’s got the name recognition. 

As of right now he's probably QB7 at best and is competing with Joe Milton and Michael Pratt for that spot.

He's tiny, has character issues, inconsistent tape, and just average tools

22 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Vegas, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh seem like the likeliest landing spots. I think the Raiders would be the most motivated to get him, though. Cousins to Atlanta makes sense if Minnesota decides to rebuild (which they should).

Would just be so insane to reunite them here after how bad they were together in Chicago

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think he’s positioned to go RD2. Wouldn’t surprise me if he went where Levis went last season. The combine will determine a lot of the 2nd tier prospects go

9 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I'd throw in Renfrow but probably would have to add like a 3rd next year.