Out of all states to have multiple teams....

Duluther

16 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Doesn’t matter what you or I think about Missouri as a state. Both NFL cities qualify as NFL supportive cities. 

Kansas City is the 37th largest city (pop. 500,000+) in the US and St Louis, as a metropolitan area, has a population of $2.8 mill. Also, after Carol Rosenblum died, his widow Georgia Frontiere moved the Rams to her home town of St Louis. St Louis also hosted the Cardinals until they moved to Phoenix Arizona.

St Louis is just a victim of not being Arizona or L.A. 

If the Cardinals actually won games and had an AZ fan base, the Phoenix metro could easily support a second team. The Valley of the Sun had 4.9 million residents in the 2020 census, and keeps growing faster than just about any other metro in the US. And the Tucson metro is only like an hour and a half away with another million people.

49 minutes ago, Duluther said:

On a map, Ohio is one of the most iconic and recognizable states. It’s probably etched into all of our brains. It’s so popular, I’ve seen tshirts with the state outline and nothing else - they don’t even need to put the name because we all know: it’s Ohio. I understand your point, but I disagree and think you chose the worst state to use as an example.

Ohio is the armpit of America. There is a reason it’s the birthplace of so many astronauts, there’s not a far enough place on Earth to get away from Ohio. 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Ohio is the armpit of America. There is a reason it’s the birthplace of so many astronauts, there’s not a far enough place on Earth to get away from Ohio. 

The thought was to see if they could reach a place where the stench of Michigan wasn't present.

So far, they haven't reached that place.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Someone from presumably Detroit saying this is high class comedy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Duluther said:

On a map, Ohio is one of the most iconic and recognizable states. It’s probably etched into all of our brains. It’s so popular, I’ve seen tshirts with the state outline and nothing else - they don’t even need to put the name because we all know: it’s Ohio. I understand your point, but I disagree and think you chose the worst state to use as an example.

I don’t see what the problem is. Unless it bothers you that a perennial Super Bowl team plays in a nondescript state like Missouri

In the NFL it’s more important to be a good, well run franchise, than just be a team from a famous state

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Ohio is Michigan without the rich history, abundant coastline and education to know they are north of the Mason-Dixon line. 

Enjoy high crime and undrinkable water while thinking somehow you are in the northwest of the country 

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Enjoy high crime and undrinkable water while thinking somehow you are in the northwest of the country 

Ohio has a higher crime rate than Michigan. 😂

My drinking water in Detroit was safer than the hard water I had living in Dayton. 🤷🏿‍♂️

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Ohio has a higher crime rate than Michigan. 😂

https://propertyclub.nyc/article/most-dangerous-states-in-the-us

Not per capita

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

My drinking water in Detroit was safer than the hard water I had living in Dayton. 🤷🏿‍♂️

What part of Dayton? That’s relatively close to me.

Also, there’s a Flint joke in there somewhere 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

https://propertyclub.nyc/article/most-dangerous-states-in-the-us

Not per capita

What part of Dayton? That’s relatively close to me.

Also, there’s a Flint joke in there somewhere 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-dangerous-states

I moved to Dayton (worked with a company that had offices in Kettering, Centerville & Beavercreek) summer of 2019, ironically the week of the mass shooting. Stayed there just short of one year and moved to Arizona. 

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-dangerous-states

I moved to Dayton (worked with a company that had offices in Kettering, Centerville & Beavercreek) summer of 2019, ironically the week of the mass shooting. Stayed there just short of one year and moved to Arizona. 

I graduated from Beavercreek.

• Like 1