Out of all states to have multiple teams....

Duluther

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I did legal work for a few healthcare companies out there. The nursing homes I went into were absolutely horrible, especially the one in Beavercreek. 

I’d never ever send a family member to that nursing home, absolutely agree. Kettering is  kinda a dumpy suburb in my opinion. I live out in the country and it’s great out here.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d never ever send a family member to that nursing home, absolutely agree. Kettering is  kinda a dumpy suburb in my opinion. I live out in the country and it’s great out here.

I had a friend who lived in Xenia. Nothing but cornfields. And people who didn’t know how to pronounce Lebanon. 😂 Not going to lie though, it was the first time I tried Cane’s. 🙏🏿

11 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I had a friend who lived in Xenia. Nothing but cornfields. And people who didn’t know how to pronounce Lebanon. 😂 Not going to lie though, it was the first time I tried Cane’s. 🙏🏿

@LETSGOBROWNIES lives in Lebanon.

My wife is from Xenia, we live outside of there by about 15-20 minutes.

And Canes is a box combo no slaw extra toast and extra Canes sauce, always.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES lives in Lebanon.

My wife is from Xenia, we live outside of there by about 15-20 minutes.

And Canes is a box combo no slaw extra toast and extra Canes sauce, always.

The chicken isn’t the best, but the sauce is everything. We didn’t have Cane’s in Michigan, but it was there.

Also, Roosters is very underrated. 

33 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

The chicken isn’t the best, but the sauce is everything. We didn’t have Cane’s in Michigan, but it was there.

Also, Roosters is very underrated. 

Roosters is our favorite spot with me and the kids. The chicken is absolutely amazing and prices are solid. If you ever went to Frickers, same thing. Two brothers who split their old business and branched off.

2 hours ago, Nightime said:

I don’t see what the problem is. Unless it bothers you that a perennial Super Bowl team plays in a nondescript state like Missouri

In the NFL it’s more important to be a good, well run franchise, than just be a team from a famous state

It's kind to say Missouri is just a not "famous state." There's a reason it's nicknamed Missery. I live fairly close to one of its borders, and the only reason I hear people ever go there is for their... stuff. 

Needless to say, KC is the closest team to me. Even so, I don't approve of a team being there (here-ish). I also didn't approve of St. Louis having the Rams, and they finally listened to me and moved them back to LA in 2016. Now, there's literally nothing good in St. Louis, which is bad... but it proves they never should have had a team to begin with. 

Edited by Duluther

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Roosters is our favorite spot with me and the kids. The chicken is absolutely amazing and prices are solid. If you ever went to Frickers, same thing. Two brothers who split their old business and branched off.

I never went to Frickers but I was impressed by Roosters. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

My kid made a fortune bartending at Frickers just across the state line in Richmond.  Used to be one of the best places to watch games.  Great food and atmosphere. Then management changed.  Not the same anymore.

And to anyone slamming Ohio, I grew up in Cincy and found a job in Richmond after going to college there.  Indiana is.... not fun, outside of Indianapolis.

Edited by INbengalfan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Self-burn from an LV fan? Sorry they moved there.

I don't mind the move to LV, our stadium and facilities were god awful in Oakland.

Though I still think it would've made a lot more sense to move the Raiders to LA where they have a huge fanbase already. And let the Chargers move to Las Vegas who was so hungry for a professional football team that they would've gotten behind any franchise that moved there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Duluther said:

On a map, Ohio is one of the most iconic and recognizable states. It’s probably etched into all of our brains. It’s so popular, I’ve seen tshirts with the state outline and nothing else - they don’t even need to put the name because we all know: it’s Ohio. I understand your point, but I disagree and think you chose the worst state to use as an example.

Yeah but Ohio sucks worse than Missouri…

• Like 1