Mayfield 

Lamar Jackson

Rosen

I do think all 5 honestly one day all have that potential to be league MVPs

not likely I do think 1 will and 2 possibly depending on where they go 

but individually all of them have game

its really a lot like last year but with different skill sets 

3 QBs are definitely going top 6 at worst 

I’ve been watching a bit of “tape” on Tremaine Edmunds and I’m a fan. Like, wouldn’t be mad if he was the pick at 4 type of a fan.

Kid is a freak and is like 19-20 years old. He’s the type of second level stud all good teams have and he’s not yet tapped his potential imo. Julian Peterson level versatility perhaps.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ve been watching a bit of “tape” on Tremaine Edmunds and I’m a fan. Like, wouldn’t be mad if he was the pick at 4 type of a fan.

Kid is a freak and is like 19-20 years old. He’s the type of second level stud all good teams have and he’s not yet tapped his potential imo. Julian Peterson level versatility perhaps.

Interesting. I've heard his name a LOT lately. Out of curiosity, what do you do with Kirksey, Collins, and Schobert if you get Edmunds? Trade?

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting. I've heard his name a LOT lately. Out of curiosity, what do you do with Kirksey, Collins, and Schobert if you get Edmunds? Trade?

I wouldn’t do anything with them.

Edmunds is 6’5 and could potentially be the pass rush presence we need as well as providing another stud at LB.

I like Kirksey and Schobert, but this dude is on another level. Similar talent to Collins imo, only bigger. I wouldn’t let those guys prevent me from drafting anyone tbh.

He’s young so bringing him along slowly would be great. DE on passing downs, special teams, sub packages and depth in case someone gets hurt, similar to James Burgess’s role this past season. At least for year one.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wouldn’t do anything with them.

Edmunds is 6’5 and could potentially be the pass rush presence we need as well as providing another stud at LB.

I like Kirksey and Schobert, but this dude is on another level. Similar talent to Collins imo, only bigger. I wouldn’t let those guys prevent me from drafting anyone tbh.

He’s young so bringing him along slowly would be great. DE on passing downs, special teams, sub packages and depth in case someone gets hurt, similar to James Burgess’s role this past season. At least for year one.

I was hoping to subtly imply transitioning to the 3-4 defense just to watch all you know what break loose. LOL.

You didn't take the bait. I'm disappointed.

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Any chance we flip Kizer (A GM did say he'd throw a 4th our way) then draft another QB in the mid rounds AKA Wash with RG3 and Cousins? 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I wouldn't give yup on Kizer for a fourth rounder. Also, after the Senior Bowl, watch Mike White go late 2 and Lauletta go 3. 

29 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I wouldn't give yup on Kizer for a fourth rounder. Also, after the Senior Bowl, watch Mike White go late 2 and Lauletta go 3. 

I've seen enough red zone INTs and turn overs from him. Maybe I should revisit the issue later on when they are not as fresh in my mind. As of right now, if someone wants to give us a 4th then I'm all for it. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived