Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

Part of me was hoping Seattle would win so a loss tonight I could just tell myself we would have somehow messed it all up next week.

Now it would hurt a lot more.

Joe Barry’s defense better allow 0 points tonight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'll be bummed to see GB lose tonight.  I am kind of expecting CHI to beat GB next week.  Getting lit up by Fields and knocked out of the playoffs seems like the right way for the Barry DC era to end. 

Slap yourself. 

17 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Key to the game in my opinion is the Packers pass rush needs to win their matchups in a big way.  If they can block us up we are in trouble on the back end. 

The other thing I worry about is the Minny QB. He sounds like the kind of QB Barry makes look like an All-pro. 

But I really want to see if we have any fight left in us, or has Barry/MLF lost the players? Thanks to Pitt, we're going to find out. Win or lose, it doesn't matter for that. 

27 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Part of me was hoping Seattle would win so a loss tonight I could just tell myself we would have somehow messed it all up next week.

Now it would hurt a lot more.

Joe Barry’s defense better allow 0 points tonight.

I right there with you Mac.  I don't feel like dealing with a crushing defeat tonight.  Barry better get after that rookie.  Gary better show up.  If he plays that soft zone crap I'm going to puke.  Just don't let Hall get comfortable.  Guess we'll see what this team is made of tonight.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'll be bummed to see GB lose tonight.  I am kind of expecting CHI to beat GB next week.  Getting lit up by Fields and knocked out of the playoffs seems like the right way for the Barry DC era to end. 

It will be easier to swallow next week.  I could rationalize it because the Packers won't be able to win in the WC round anyway.  At least we would be alive for another week.  They lose tonight and it will really really really suck.  Bears are a better team than the Vikes but we'll at least get them at home.