Week 17 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Bhawhahahaha! My brother just told me my niece won the fantasy football league he's in. He finished 7th. His daughter kicked his ***. 

Seems like my work league is usually won by someone who auto-drafts, never makes a trade or waiver pickup, and lets the site set their optimized lineup every week.

43 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@Leader is gonna be owed a lot of apologies from those who gave him **** about George Pickens.

Dude is the truth

I've never questioned whether Pickens could play, and on draft night I would have been fine with GB picking him.  His pre-draft red flags were all about character.  Even though the red flags proved to be legit, that doesn't mean he's not uber talented. Looks like he's next in line for the role of talented PIT WR nut job.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I've never questioned whether Pickens could play, and on draft night I would have been fine with GB picking him.  His pre-draft red flags were all about character.  Even though the red flags proved to be legit, that doesn't mean he's not uber talented. Looks like he's next in line for the role of talented PIT WR nut job.

The only red flags I was aware of was his being suspended in college for mixing it up with DBs and being out ate pre-draft and involved (as a passenger) in some kind of accident. This "non-blocking" thing's a complete mystery to me cause he was laying DBs out in college.

It may have been considered overkill, but I'm pretty sure we could have drafted both Watson & Pickens (instead of Doubs). Not sure about about that...but I think he was there late. Oh well. No big deal.

Just now, Leader said:

The only red flags I was aware of was his being suspended in college for mixing it up with DBs and being out ate pre-draft and involved (as a passenger) in some kind of accident. This "non-blocking" thing's a complete mystery to me cause he was laying DBs out in college.

It may have been considered overkill, but I'm pretty sure we could have drafted both Watson & Pickens (instead of Doubs). Not sure about about that...but I think he was there late. Oh well. No big deal.

Yeah, there were all sorts of "entitled" comments coming from scouts in the lead up to the draft.

41 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Seems like my work league is usually won by someone who auto-drafts, never makes a trade or waiver pickup, and lets the site set their optimized lineup every week.

Pretty soon they'll have AI leagues with owners. The robot who loses will probably get pissed and kill the owner of the team.